Target 13 - The Omerta

It was now the second week of class 2-A plus seniors' stay in the Vongola headquarters, with the male students a little bit worse for wear. The female students were perfectly fine, with most of them trying to hog the brunette's attention for themselves.

Instead of the usual morning classes they would have at this moment, they were all waiting inside the dining room with the Decimo and his guardians sat at the head of the table. There was no food, plates nor cutlery left on the polished wooden surface.

Suddenly, the doors were slammed open. Nono's adopted son, Xanxus, stormed through the room and sat near the guardians' chairs in his own luxurious seat. The rest of the Varia sans Mammon went on an assassination mission, leaving their boss behind.

Not like Xanxus particularly minded- he could spar with the 'mini-trash' and "tutor" the students while he was there. The students were now sweating profusely, with the scary looking man in the room.

Hibari was no where to be seen (but was actually in the far corner of the room behind Tsunayoshi), Mukuro and Chrome were conversing with Mammon whom appeared in the room around the same time Xanxus did. Lambo was counting his grape candies and lollypops, Ryohei was talking with Takeshi and Hayato was conversing with his boss.

Then, the door opened once again to reveal Byakuran, Yuni, Aria, Gamma and Reborn who entered the room. They took their seats quickly, sans Reborn who just picked the Decimo up and placed him on his lap as he sat on the chair.

It must have been a normal occurence, the students deduced as no one payed any attention to it. Soon, when all of the arcobaleno had joined them, Reborn cleared his throat and looked over the students with his judging gaze.

"Now that you know of deathperation flames and of the Vongola's... other side... we are bound by the omerta to do one of two things. One, kill you or two, force you to join the Vongola famiglia as mafioso. Those who choose option one, I'm sure that Verde and Hibari will find a way to kill you- whether slowly and painfully or quickly and painlessly is up to them."

"Alternatively, if you choose option two then the next month and a half will be spent solely on training with Saturdays as your free days. We'll have you whipped into shape as assassins and fighters in no time; we already know your deathperation flame types so the arcobaleno and guardians will all train you with them respectively."

"You will all have a choice of weapons, whether they're as simple as guns and knives like Colonnello or as uncommon as tonfas like Hibari. Additionally, you will all be under the command of the Decimo, Tsunayoshi, and you will address him accordingly."

That statement brought a lot of arguing from the brunette who said just to call him Tsuna.

"You'll all come here every summer like the guardians and Decimo, and will train and live in the mansion for the summer until graduation which you will then either choose to join the main branch of the famiglia and live here in Sicily, or stay in Japan and join the CEDEF external advisors branch of the famiglia."

"That is the compressed version of things. Now, what are your answers?" Reborn finished. The students were quiet, a deathly silence blanketing the area. The Decimo almost choked on his spit after the explanation, when in fact they didn't know anything about the mafia or the deathperation flames prior to this very moment.

What a sly fox Reborn was indeed.

--={&}=--

It was now Tuesday morning, Tsuna was doing paperwork in his office while his guardians were entertaining the Varia and arcobaleno minus Reborn. This basically meant that Hibari, Mukuro, Fon and Colonnello were fighting.