Target 19 - Back to Namimori

Third Person POV:

The long, agonizing days soon turned to weeks, the weeks then quickly turning to a month. The students could all now fight and defend themselves, along with fighting with their flames, coating the various weapons they could use.

Like the guardians and Reborn had predicted, the students all decided to go into the departments where they were strongest in, and Tsuna's proud to report that they can all be called trustworthy.

At the beginning of the fourth week, or last week of their first month in Vongola mansion, they were all quite excited to learn about their deathperation flames. Through the fourth week, they all had the pleasures of Tsuna joining in with their classes.

He would help explain, answer questions and was helpful all around, which made the students very happy and slightly surprised. It was quite a mutual feeling that they had all agreed on- they were seeing more of Tsuna as a person, than of the dame facade he wore at school.

It was refreshing.

The guardians and arcobaleno also enjoyed seeing the joyful glow Tsuna's face often had when he helped out, especially when he had stopped pretending. Even the Varia had noticed it and felt slightly more relieved that their boss was feeling okay again.

Everyone in Vongola mansion seemed happier by their boss' improved mood. Reborn was happy that his significant other was feeling great again, Hayato and Takeshi were overjoyed that their best friend and boss was in high spirits, and the other guardians were chirpier.

Quite literally in Hibird's case, as he was a bird, but he seemed much calmer. Hibari was finally calm and quiet, Mukuro and Chrome were more relaxed, Ryohei had gotten back to his usual loud antics, and Lambo was his usual greedy self again.

Hana was more level-headed, Kyoko and Haru had begun to act beautifully oblivious once again, and Bianchi had relaxed, no longer brandishing a poisonous cupcake in her pocket.

The students could taste Tsuna's heavenly food in exchange for hellish training, the guardians could join in on the training for their own sick pleasure, and Mammon was getting paid handsomely. All was well.

It was now the last couple of days they had in Sicily before they had to set off back to Namimori, Japan with Nezu who probably had to be sent off to an insane asylum. Let's just say that Verde took his sweet time tortu- experimenting on the man.

Hibari was beginning to become paranoid, just in case Kusakabe didn't hold up the law and order; Takeshi was missing his father and TakeSushi; Lambo, I-Pin and Fuuta missed Nana; Mukuro and Chrome had to get back to Ken and Chikusa; Ryohei had some boxing matches to catch up on; Haru, Hana and Kyoko wanted to go back to the bakery they loved.

Tsuna didn't have any objections in staying in Sicily nor leaving. Admittedly, Reborn wanted to stay in Vongola mansion with his lover and screw him senseless, but he could always do that in the future instead.

The large dining hall had a large, buffet-like set up for the meal, with the chefs standing next to the kitchen. "Why are you standing outside of the kitchen, exactly?" Reborn asked, quirking a brow.

The chefs spun around and sighed. "Decimo-sama won't let us in the kitchen and insisted that he would make all of today's meal. He is currently working on desert- Decimo-sama would only let us set out the table," one of them answered.

Reborn chuckled, shaking his head and then turned to the students. "What are you waiting for, exactly? Dig in; you wouldn't want the food to get cold." No sooner had he said that, the students had ran to the seats and began to stuff their faces greedily with the food laid out.