~Target - Author's Note: Please Read {LONG}~

Hey guys, so you probably know me as Bell, from the A/N's at the end of chapters. I felt like I couldn't really have a really long A/N on the Epilogue of this book, so I decided to have this to explain most of the stuff around this book and my future plans.

Firstly, this book was supposed to have around 22-25 chapters in the beginning, but it didn't quite work out that way (if you don't count the three Omake Specials) so I wanted to apologise for that in advance.

I had sort of a writer's block in what I should do after the trip is over, but I knew I wanted the Epilogue to involve a time skip to three or more years in the future. I decided that I was going to combine my idea of finishing the trip cleanly, with them going back to Namimori high and stuff, and then doing a time skip half way.

If the first chapter and the Epilogue seemed sort of rushed, it's because of that exactly; I wanted to make it so that it would be the most satisfying experience for you, the readers, and jump into the torture and all that good stuff so I quickly wrote up the boring pre-story stuff.

Secondly, this book wasn't supposed to be published until it was fully finished, because I didn't want the stress of creating a new chapter quickly, and having it be really bad and unedited (not that the first 16 chapters [plus omake specials] were edited, but still a good quality).

You can see I've had a problem with writer's block and stress with books in the past, because of my two discontinued books which were both Aphmau related.

When I had published the first chapter, I decided that since I had up to chapter five written up and done, it would be alright to publish the chapters every Friday as long as I had at least two or more chapters ready, just in case.

This method seemed to work, and as I'm writing this it's the 28th of November 2017 [now editing on the 31st of December, 2017] while when you read this, it's probably January. Yeah, I had these planned out quite well. I decided to make another book, this time an arcobaleno27 book.

This new book will probably be published with at least one chapter (the Prologue) by the time you are reading this. The arcobaleno27 book is mostly, or entirely, in third person because it's a more comfortable writing style for me.

I like to describe and explain mechanics in books through the third person, because it allows more creative freedom whereas, in first person it's more centered around brief details, thoughts and emotions rather than deep detail and explanations.

The book is called Until Death Do Us Part (UDDUP) and it's about summons, mostly fantasy and sci-fi and the main ship is R27 although all of the arcobaleno have an overprotective nature over Tsuna (gradually).

There will definitely be some hinting at F27 (Fon x Tsuna) and S27 (Skull x Tsuna).

UDDUP will probably be a longer book in terms of chapters and words per chapter, with thirty or more chapters under its belt for a more enjoyable experience. The wpc (words per chapter) for this book was about 2000-2500.

However, the wpc for UDDUP will be anywhere from 2300-3000 or more, depending on how I want the chapter to end, how it'll flow, etc.

Although, chapter two/three (I forget which one) is only 2100 words with more of an OOC feel at the end. There will be little to none A/Ns in that book, unless there's something I think I should talk to you guys about.

If you did enjoy this book, please let me know and consider checking out Until Death Do Us Part (even though it's a little OOC with Tsuna, the Sawada's and Reborn to get the desired effect and to fit the plot).

I will try to continue to reply to any new comments on this book, along with comments on UDDUP as I did in this book :) Here's the description, if you're interested:

In a world where summons and humans make contracts with one another, not many humans had the gift. The gift was the ability to make pacts with summons, and travel through to their plane. Currently, in the year 20XX only around 100,000 people had the gift which was less than one twentieth of the world's population.

With his older brother, Ieyasu, taking over the Vongola corporation, the Sawada family didn't quite know what to do with the younger child so they sent him off to Melbourn Academy, who's curriculum centres around everything from Nerilia, the plane of summons otherwise known as the Tartarus plane.

Sawada Tsunayoshi loathed the idea of making pacts and contracts with summons. In his opinion, the system was unfair and cruel- the summons couldn't stay on Earth, otherwise known as the Gia plane, without a contract to a human. In Tsunayoshi's eyes, it was exactly like slavery. Plain and simple.

Then Tsunayoshi met Reborn.

Since I'm a foolish person I'll probably do minimal revision for tests around Summer time so I'll try to update as consistently, or even more so, on UDDUP than I did on this book. No, this will not have a sequel.

However, I will begin to edit the chapters if there are any typos in the text, which will gain the chapter a little {EDITED} at the end of the chapter, right after my A/N. I sincerely hope you enjoyed this book and will join me in future books I will publish :)

Any further questions will be answered on my Discord Channel which can be accessed via the external link on this chapter or on my profile. This is the last we'll see of each other in this book, min'na.

Now then, onto the actual stuff I want you guys to know. Writing the chapters for you guys these past couple of months has been absolutely amazing! I often found myself itching to post the chapters faster to see what you all thought about them, so I was just about as excited as all of you :)

The response to this book was overwhelmingly positive, and I tried my best to respond to most of the comments on the chapters (unless I didn't know what to say in return). I did read all of you guys' comments, and I loved replying to them too!

I hope I can keep up this trend in UDDUP as well, and I think that I'll get more of a response there since my writing style is more prominent in that particular book.

You guys have definitely made my year so much more enjoyable, from October all the way through to December and definitely these past couple of weeks. I don't think that I'll ever be able to express my gratitude in mere words to you all, so just take this stupid author's note instead :)

Even if you don't check out Until Death Do Us Part, I sincerely wish you all a very happy 2018. This journey has been made much more enjoyable with you guys fuelling my writing.

I'd like to give an especially grateful, sincere 'Thank You' to chitchit246, for being here since the very first chapter, up until the end, continuously supporting the book with sweet words and comments, so T H A N K  Y O U < 3

Xerneasgirl01 has possibly been my most common commenter, to the point where I expect a comment every time I update and look forward to every sly remark and sweet wish in their comments. T H A N K  Y O U  < 3

Anneko16 was the second person to ever comment/vote on my book, and although they haven't commented nor voted as much as many others I have seen, I know they have faithfully read the chapters up until now, probably. T H A N K  Y O U  < 3

Lastly, I'd like to thank you, dear reader, for "picking up" this book in a sense, and reading up until this point. I have adored reading your responses, comments and just knowing you read the words written on the screen.

T H A N K  Y O U  S O  M U C H  < 3

Written With Love,

-Bell

xoxo