Target 20 - Epilogue

Third POV:

When they arrived back at the airport in Japan, the limousines were already waiting for them. They had to sit in the limos for another hour or so to get back to Namimori high to be dropped off. When they did, they all bid each other farewell and left to go to their houses.

Sadly, Tsuna's guardians, Reborn and the young Decimo had to part ways with the couple entering the household only to alert the occupants. "TUUUUUNA-FIIIIIIIIISH!" A voice shouted. Iemitsu Sawada is the father of the current Vongola boss and the former head of the CEDEF department.

The brunette got smothered by his father, whom spun the petite boy around and almost hugged the life out of him, while his mother just decided to take an easier approach and welcomed him home, gave him a brief hug and kissing his forehead.

Although the three young children have seen their older brother figure at the beginning of the trip, and Lambo had stayed a little longer than I-Pin and Fuuta (although he was forced to leave and travel back to Japan during the second to last week), they still missed him dearly.

The brunette was knocked back slightly by the three added weights, though he didn't seem to mind as he ruffled the boys' hair and pat the girl on the head (he didn't think she would appreciate it if he messed up her perfectly neat braid by accidentally tugging some hairs out).

Reborn soon side-stepped the family, setting himself down at the dining table and waiting patiently. Nana was the first to come in, greeting the dark-haired man who nodded in acknowledgement and went back to curling his sideburn.

Nana was quite supportive of the couple, though she showed this by being almost completely oblivious to the two's- or, rather, Reborn's -obvious touching of each other (Tsuna). Iemitsu still gave Reborn the 'taint-my-tuna-fish-and-I-will-kill-you' look.

Though, it was a little too late for that.

In both the indecent way, and because the brunette is literally the boss of a mafia famiglia. Yeah, that went over the blonde's head quite a bit. Oh, how perfectly idiotic of the man. Well, no matter- it certainly worked in Reborn's favour (ifyaknowwhatImean).

When the others did come into the kitchen, Reborn noticed that it was quite late in the evening by now and the family were preparing dinner. Or, more accurately, Nana was making dinner while Iemitsu watched his wife with the three rascals playing games in the dining room.

Now, Iemitsu sat at one end of the table with his son on the opposite end. Lambo sat on the left side of Tsuna, with Reborn taking up the right side making the two ex one-sided rivals sit opposite each other.

Next to Lambo, sat I-Pin with Fuuta sat pleasantly ahead of her. Nana sat next to I-Pin, with an empty seat opposite of her which would usually be taken up by Bianchi or Hayato, whenever the storm guardian came over to make sure that his boss was well.

Iemitsu then, obviously, sat by Nana, with an empty seat beside him as he faced his son. In the beginning, when Iemitsu had first been told to go live back in Japan with his wife by his son, he was slightly reluctant. Leaving his position would create an argument within the Vongola about who would be the next leader of CEDEF.

The blonde was slightly relieved to find that the next head of CEDEF after he stepped down would be Reborn, as the dark-haired arcobaleno could no doubt lead the organisation, and protect his son while he was at it, quite well. Not to mention Basil and his other subordinates.

He was confident that they would lead the CEDEF if Reborn was unable to, for any reason. At first, it was slightly awkward as he sat at one end of the table while his son sat at the other. The boss aura his son had naturally let out would take some getting used to.