Chapter 7

Dipper was ready. He knew it. And for the sake of his boyfriend, he would risk his life in this ritual.
But before he could start, he needed to gather the others and moreover, Bill.
"I can phone Mabes later... For now first things first, I gotta get Bills ass in here."

Determined like never before, he rushed back into the woods, finding his way easily through his good memory. The poor one needed to catch his breath for a second as he arrived at the mystery shack, but within three minutes he already barged into the attic.
"...Bill...?"
The blonde didn't move. No reaction. Was it too late? Tears dwelled up in Dippers eyes as he scooted closer, hosting Bills lifeless body up over his shoulder. He wasn't cold yet, no... But Dipper panicked too much to actually notice this. He stumbled to keep himself on his legs as he jumped downstairs, sobbing quietly. The only path he was able to recognize was the path to the summoning circle.

Ford, who let Stan drive this time, just arrived at the mystery shack as Dipper stormed out of the doors, leaving them wide open. Ford took a short gasp and jumped out of the car, running after Dipper.
"DIPPER!! WAIT!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?! DIPPER COME BACK!!"
Stan let out a dark growl and got out of the car, rushing to keep up with the two males. The others, who only joined thanks to Mabels brilliant guessing that Dipper definitely would be in the mystery shack, stumbled just like the three others into the woods.

"FORD!!!"
"DIPPER, WHERE ARE YOU?!"
Unfortunal, the group lost track of the older Pines twins and Dipper. For now, they kept on running into the direction they saw them dissapearing in. Luckily, it wasn't long until Stan came into their view. He leaned against a tree, trying to catch his breath. He was an old man, it wasn't surprising he didn't manage to keep up with his trained twin and the teenager.
"O-over... t-there... T-this direction."
The old one panted in exhaustion, pointing into one direction. Almost everybody nodded and stormed eagerly off, but Soos chose to stay with Stan and to help him. Together the two walked into the direction as well, but way slower.

As they arrived at the clearing they recognized the three people. Dipper didn't listen at all to Ford and just ignored him while the man kept on trying to move Dipper away from the huge summoning circle. Bill was placed inside it in a calm position, like how you would lay somebody into a coffin. He didn't even look like he was alive anymore, but Dipper didn't care. He needed to save him, for gods sake!
Ford on the other hand seemed just about to panic because of something else.
"Dipper you can't do that!! That is more than dangerous, it could kill you!"
Dipper just kept quiet. With a stick he drew into Pacificas lama symbol and into Gideons star a small Pinetree symbol. He knew it would be possible like that. Like this he could replace Gideon and Pacifica with his own energy.

The boy saw it in one of the old notes of his gruncle, hidden in his journal number three. It original was a mechanism to save the world if one of the signs would have died. Now it was Dippers only way to save Bill.
"You d-don't understand gruncle Ford! J-just go onto your position!"
The others approached these two. Of course having no clue what they were arguying about, everybody but Gideon and Pacifica stepped onto their symbols. Mabel watched her brother in pure concern.
"Dip, what are you arguying about...?"

Ford inhaled sharply and stared helplessly at his nephew. In such a moment he just wasn't able to deny his help.
"He wants to replace Gideon and Pacifica, that is what we are arguying about! He will loose a triple more of his energy like this than we others!"
Wendy instantly paled as she heard that.
"Are you insane dude?! That could kill you!"
"And?! I don't fucking care!!"
Mabel threw a glance at Gideon, hatred in her eyes.
"If Dipper dies because of you, I will hate you my entire life! I will make your life living hell!"
The boy turned even paler than he usual was and crossed his arms, even when he looked everything bzt confident.
"Y-you hate me anyway."

It was too late. Dipper stepped onto his symbol and with that everybody was on his place. Dipper closed his eyes, concentrating to remember the spell Gideon used.
"Triangulum, entangulum. Meteforis dominus ventium. Meteforis venetisarium!"
Dippers eyes and the others begun to glow blue, everybody felt a sharp pain in their chest. But Dipper didn't care, he cried out the complete spell.
"egassem sdrawkcab!
egassem sdrawkcab!
egassem sdrawkcab!
egassem sdrawkcab!
egassem sdrawkcab!!"
The pain became unbearable for everyone, but Dipper felt the worst. He was literally screaming of pain and fell onto his knees while the others couldn't move a single muscle to help him. It was like everybody was frozen in place, they couldn't control their bodies anymore.

Blue flames lit up the lines of the summoning wheel, shooting up high into the sky. They weren't hot like normal fire, rather cold like Bills fire. The fire caged every single one of them, preventing the signs to see each other anymore in this chaos. Light blue energy dripped from their glowing bodies onto the ground, streaming in masses to Bill to dissapear into the demons body. Screams and cries of pain were audible from everybody, Gideon and Pacifica outside the circle watched this in pure horror.

But suddenly, it was all over. The flames were gone, the glow was gone and no energy left them anymore. They made it.
Bill flew a few meters above their heads, his body covered in a bright shine. All of sudden the demon opened his eyes and a shock wave was released from him, sending the others to the ground. A loud devilish laugh interrupted the silence and Bill landed elegantly back down on the ground. But his devilish smirk vanished instantly as he saw what his summoning had caused to the others. Ford, Soos and Mabel were unconcious. Robbie was barely alive. Wendy and Stan laid both panting on the ground, not able to move. McGucket looked like he was perfectly fine, just exhausted.
But Dipper...

Dipper was dead.