Foreword/Synopsis

Here it is, guys! The second book on Finders Keepers. If you're just coming from Finding Home, I know I said I'll take a break but because I'm so unproductive right now and writing is the only way I can get rid of the pent up energy and improving my mental state, I've decided to start on it.

This book is a stand alone. You don't have to read Book 1 to understand. Every character will be properly introduced and you will get to know easily. But, if you're here and would want to read Book 1, I suggest you stop because some of the chapters will contain some of the things that would happen in Finding Home (Book 1).

Here is the cover for Finders Keepers #1 | Finding Home:

But it's your choice!

Also, I have to warn you guys: this used to be a spin-off of some sort to Finding Home. And I changed the plot so you'll see some comments that aren't making sense but just leave one for me so it does!

This book is officially on the process of editing after just finishing it. I will leave notes of being 'edited' and date just to make sure!

If you see some chapters that don't make sense, it means that they haven't been edited.

Here is the synopsis for this book:

Blythe Juniper is empty. All she knew was pain and not much of a happiness of a since she was born. But when she finally ran away and landed into a good home, she was placed in high-school where she met him-Dean Hemmingway. The guy who was voted to be the king at their prom, and had her girlfriend voted for queen. Not only was he popular, but he was the only one that Blythe chose to get to know, letting him from the inside and out.

They became best friends, and now, starting the college experience together.

But that doesn't mean that they're not going to be in trouble. The fact that Blythe and Dean are living together is bound to bring up huge complications.

And there's someone after her, lurking from the start, wanting to get their revenge.

This book is COPYRIGHTED.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED to Bella O'Brien which means there shall be no plagiarism. That's illegal and punishable by law. Seriously, guys. Don't do it.

If anyone finds any of my books out there, know that that belongs to me and here is the only book that I will published.

So, if anything is out there that's my book, please tell me!

Anyways, enjoy reading Book 2!

- xoxo Bella O'Brien