A Bike Ride..

She sits behind him after he starts the bike.. both waives bye to thr family... there was an complete silence between them... It was an arranged marriage... they both get Married happily as per thr parents wish... Its been just one week of their wedding...

Their first outing in his new bike after their wedding... His dream... Yep it was his dream to be travel with his girl in his new bike... In all his life he doesnt travel with anyone in the bike even his mom... she is the first girl with whom he is riding the bike... he smiles thinking about this...

He steals her galnce... her big doe eyes are perfectly lined with eye linear... her hairs are falling in her face, she adjusted her hair watching him through mirror... she kept her hand on his shoulder looking into his killer eye... a shy smile with nervous appeared on her cherry lips..a blush in her chubby cheeks... she looks soooo cute... everything in her perfect... even her name "Swara Gadodia" noo "Swara Sanskar Maheswari" Now only it was perfect.. he Smiled at his thought...

He stopped his bike at beach.. a wide smile spread on her lips... her eyes Twinkles with happiness... he parked his bike and forwards his hand to her... she held his hand without thinking anything... Both walk in the beach sand hand to hand with huge smile, looking so adorable...

The waves are tIckling thr feet making thr giggle... she was enjoying the view, he was admiring her view...😜

"Swara" Sanskar called her...

"Hmmm" she hummed in response...

"You know it was my dream... dream to ride a bike with my girl... I not even travelled with my frnds, mom and anyone... You are The First Girl with whom I was riding bike first" he said happily with gleamed eyes... Hearing him a guilt occupies in her heart... her face fell than anything...

"You aren't a guy with whom I'm riding bike first" she interrupts him...

"I knw u must travelled with your dad or brother" he nods his head...

"No, after my dad and my brother.. I do travelled with someone... I do have a past sanskar ji" he left her hand being shock... she looks at his hand and she continues after taking deep breath "he proposed me infront of college and I happily accepted... we both are happy together" a pang of jealous hits him...

"Days started to pass... we are in our limit... but things getting harder when he want me to cross my limit before marriage... everything changed, when I realised it wasn't love but his lust and mere age attraction, just an infatuation... finally we brokeup" she sighs gazing him...

"When we are in relationship I do went out with him lot of times in bike... I do enjoy a lot with him...I do had a fun with him but within my limit... I do shout like a crazy,. I do so many stupid stuff " his mouth totally glued hearing her... she told him everything bz she don't want her past to affect her future...

"But it was different when you're with me... I feel safe when I sat behind you... when I hold you, I felt protective... it was the feeling that you wont allow nothing bad happen to me... whenever your eyes met mine via mirror it gives immense happiness in my heart... when you smile my lips automatically curl into smile... I doesnt afraid of anything only You and Me... that makes me feel the whole ride was so pleasant and beautiful... I felt everything with you, Only With You" When she completes,He leaves without uttering anything...

Why do he left from here silently..? doesnt he trust her..? did he will leave her ever..? her big doe eyes get filled with tears...

"Swara" sanskar voice hits her ear before her tear fell... Immediately she turns towards him wiping her tears...

"he doesnt leave her" this thought make her happy...

"Do you knw to drive a bike" sanskar asked without any emotion...

"What" she looks him being confused...

He sighs and asked again "do u knw to drive a bike"

"No.. I dont drive a bike... Once a while driving scooty I fell, from that day I was so much afraid to drive" she answered being scared remembering the incident...

"Then okay drive" he hander over his bike key...

"Kya.. nooo... I don't knw" she was about to protest but he interrupt and said in stern voice"I asked you to drive"

"If suppose I fall" she opened her mouth again.. he glares her.. she silently went and sat in bike... he just want her to fall and hurt.. if he really want so, she is ready... she sighs wiping her unshed tears, he sat behind her making her confused...

Sankar gestured her to start... she starts the bike after praying every god... a short girl is driving a bike and a tall guy behind her... it may look funny but that was adorable...

he steals her glance in mirror and hide his smile seeing her action... she was too cute in those reaction... In all of sudden he holds her shoulder, she missed her balance and closed her eyes tight in fear of falling... but before that he held handle above her hand and applied brake saving them from falling...

She thanked god for saving them but He leans to her ear making her breath uneven... his breath touching her nape sending shiver to her spine...

"U said the ride was so pleasant and beautiful but doesn't say it was Romantic as well" he wishpered in low husky voice making her blush like anything...

"You don't need to be guilty... I said it was my dream to drive a bike with my girl first, it doesn't mean my girl want to ride me first... you itself addressed it was your past then why did it affect me and our future" he said looking into her eyes in mirror... she looks on hearing him...

"May be I'm not the guy with whom u travelled first but I'm the first one whom u drived in a bike" her eyes get teary "how lucky she is to get him in her life"

"Did u notice, you dint fall... I din't allowed u to fall... if suppose I did we will fall together" she turned towards him..

"In Love" he winks... happy tears rolled on her cheeks...

"I want this ride rest of my life swara... shall we ride together our life with all odd and happiness..?? I want u to be with me... will you..???" Within no time she jumps on him hugging... Both fell on the ground from the bike...

"I will" she hugs him tight with tears... he cups her cheeks kissed her forehead happily wiping her tears...

"Hey Romeo Juliet do your romance in your home" the roadside passer shouts at their...

Both realised they are fell from bike and laughs looking at their position... they may fell from but it was their new journey of life...

End...

Hope it wasn't boring... I was confused whether to update this one or not.. finally did.. lemme knw how is it..??

Shanaya777 and Aadhya5 this one is for both of you😘😘😘

Thank you all..😍😍