You May Kiss Your Bride..#2 😘 🙈

Swara stands at the entrance with shekar, holding a bouquet in her left hand... she was all dressed in white wedding gown, her face is covered with white netted veil... her neck is adored only with his mangalsutra... a strands of curl near her ear... Sanskar smiled noticing her... maybe she covered her face with veil but still he knew she is the one who is beautiful from inside and out...

She walks down the aisle to the altar like a princess, holding shekar left arms... a music and a prayer filled the hall... everyone eyes on her but her eyes fell on the man, her love who is waiting for her at altar eagerly, dressed in white shirt with classy black bow tie, above half-white tuxedo with elegant single peach silk daisy boutonniere and a black jean... looking more handsome than ever, adding smile into his lips... she breathed blinking her eyes...

He smiled, her lips automatically curved into smile... She knew why he wants to marry in church it's not about kiss it's about her wish... whenever she saw bride in wedding, at her childhood, she dreamt about her marriage... a Prince will wait for his princess and a king handover his princess to prince ... she adored that moment... she always wished to walk like a princess at her wedding... now her dream is getting true bz of this man... he never tolerate being in temple for a seconds but today waiting for her in-front of God only for her... she sighed...

Shekar gives swara hands to sanskar after reached altar... both had a constant smile on their face... Swasan stands facing each other...

Pastor Does the greeting with welcoming notes... he gives some advice and asked them to exchange their vows...

"When I was little,
I always imagined whom I would fall in love with,
And whom I would marry...
What qualities that person would have,
And what that person would be like...
I asked God to send me this dream of a person...
But God never did...
He sent me who He had dreamed of for me;
Someone of great beauty inside and out...
Someone of great Intelligence...
Someone who would love me like no other...
He sent me someone of GREATER quality than I had asked...
And I'm so thankful...
For He sent me you...
I Love You..."

Swasan pronounced alone with their their twinkling eyes... their Soul savored their every words... swasan exchanged  their  vows repeating pastor...

"I, SANSKAR SAMUEL MAHESWARI , take you, SWARA SAMUEL, to be my wedded WIFE... I do promise before God and these witnesses... to be faithful and true... in plenty and in want... in joy and in sorrow... in sickness and in health... and I will love you and cherish you... for as long as we both shall live..." he smiled promising her..

"I, SWARA SAMUEL , take you, SANSKAR SAMUEL MAHESWARI , to be my wedded HUSBAND... I do promise before God and these witnesses... to be faithful and true... in plenty and in want.. in joy and in sorrow... in sickness and in health... and I will love you and cherish you... for as long as we both shall live..." She promised him...

(Guys first Groom's first give his consent followed by him Bride give hers, answering Pastor alone...)

"SANSKAR SAMUEL MAHESWARI/ SWARA SAMUEL you take SWARA SAMUEL/SANSKAR SAMUEL MAHESWARI whom you now hold by the Hand to be your lawful wedded WIFE/HUSBAND..?" Pastor questioned them alone in-front of everyone...

"I Do" Swasan smiled from their heart looking in to each other eyes...

"Do you promise to love and cherish her/him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her, for so long as you both shall live?" Pastor asked them alone...