You may Kiss Your Bride..1#

You May Kiss Your Bride😉

Swasan decided to marry in temple first and next day in church... their parents also happily agreed with them and started the wedding preparations.... days are started to pass both were enjoyed all the rituals together... finally the day arrived, in which they both make themselves officially each other, their wedding day...

•°•○●●○•°•○●●○•°•○●○•°•

Sanskar was stunned at the moment when he saw swara descending stairs with her friends... she was totally complementing him... He was spellbounded... he knows she was always beautiful but today, it's different... as she asked, her hand full of bangles and a mehendi with his name... a bindi between her arched eyebrows, for the first time... he looks her with overwhelming love... today whatever she adorned from her head to toe even her smile, her shying eyes and a blushing cheeks, everything for him, is only for him, for his love and on his name... just few minutes, she will bcm his forever... from Swara Samuel to Swara Sanskar Maheswari... He smiled...

He couldn’t take his eyes off from her... Swara’s eyes soon met his and she too held his gaze smilingly, not looking anywhere else...  

"You looking beautiful" suju kept a black dot behind swara ear...

"Ohho suju she is my daughter, she will be beautiful and always😌" sumi said with proud smile...

"So only I have a doubt how could my bahu look beautiful when she is ur daughter" suju replied mockingly "Haan wait I knw bz she is my shekar bhai daughter na"  suju and shekar giggled...

"Huh, you both are" 

"Awesome, we knw" suju completed sumi sentence and hifi-ed with shekar for which sumi frowns... 

Ram stops and asked them take swara to mandab... swara siged in relief and thanked Ram in her mind for saving from their knoknok-johk otherwise she doesn't knw when will it end up...

Sanskar signed swara beautiful and she mouthed a kiss winking at him... he falls back holding his chest dramatically... sujatha hits her head and asked him to sit properly... swara sits beside him giggling  while he make a face...

Pandit started the rituals by chanting the mantras, he asked shemish to come front to do kanayadan...

Sanskar forward his hand embarrassingly, swara get surprised to see her name in his hand...

"Sanskar U did this for me" she looked him with teary eye...

"Swara don't be over-dramatic, I knw you only asked dad to write mehendi n my hand..huh " he frowns... 

"How you found it" swara shows her tooth...

(As Swara wants sanskar to write her name in his hand, Ram designed sanskar hand with mehendi😂😂)

"Come-on... I knw abt u and dad very well... You knw I thought to surprise u by writing mehendi but u spoiled everything" he displeased...

"Sorry" she mouthed and held her ear...

"Sanskar, before wedding itself you're getting upset with my princesses... I won't let this marriage happen" sanskar rolled his eyes hearing shekar angry tone...

"Lets come" shekar dragged swara, immediately sanskar pulled her towards him "see I'm not upset, even I won't get upset with her whatever she do" he twinkled his 32 just like an idiot...

"Ha ha ha... shekar enough, don't tease him more" sumi let out a chuckle hitting shekar playfully... 

"God, he was teasing" sankar sighs and he literally dragged swara hand from shekar and he itself poured water over their hand saying "now kanayadan is finished... U can't do nothing😏" shemish and swara laughs at his act...