Untold Love..💞

When words are inadequate, our action express, An Untold Love..❤

°•○●○•°•○●○•°

Maheswari Mansion till now filled with laughters gossips teasing and so bz of relations friends neighbours and all... as moon peeked from the dark sky, all eyes went to their dreamland now giving rest to their non-stop but his eyes... Tomorrow his princess wedding, sleeps are far away from his eye... it's lookalike yesterday only he  held her in his arms... at that time she was very tiny, he still remember the moment...

"Sir its a girl baby" One nurse came holding a little angel in her hand who was all crying, with  her little doe eyes half closed and giving a very loud noise by parting her pinky pinky lips as so her skin was all pink... her fingers and toes are very tiny...

Hearing nurse immediately he took his princess from nurse hand... she is soft like cotton, morethan a flower petals... Instantly she crawled into his chest, stretching her lips into beautiful smile, maybe she felt protective in his arms...

"Shanaya" kissing her head, he named her ...

that was the moment she became his dream... again he becane kid and started to grown with her...  started to live for her... this world seems different to him when he looks through her eyes... her wish became order for him... before she could ask he would done everything to her... now He s fixed her marriage with Arnav, a Journalist, her love... when his daughter says about her love, he doesn't see arnav's status, education and all... the only thing he saw, his princess love him and the same way he loves her...and a good human being... that was enough to him to agree for their love...

But all of sudden now unknown fear started to occupy in his heart... a fear of separation...

"Is arnav will takecare of her...? He do but still...  Is his princess can live without him..?how could he live without her... his morning no more going to be good without her good morning kiss... his day and night" tears get into his eyes...

after her marriage, after her kannayadan she is no more Shanaya Maheswari ... she is not his daughter... No, No how could just kannayadan can say they're not related to anyother means... She is his breath, soul,love, dreams and everything... she is part of him... even God says she isn't her daughter after her marriage, he won't listen him, may be he just stop worshipping those gods then but never ever listen his words...

"Swara" he turns to his wife side but surprised not seeing her beside him...

"Where she went" Closing their room door, he went in search of her... his eye spotted at her who is busily working in kitchen... everyone are sleeping peacefully but still she is working... his eyes went soft looking at the time...

"Leaving her family in name of marriage, she came to him... all her life she lived, now living for him and his happiness, sacrificing everything but she never left her self-respect ... how could she..? A selfless women ever... she is his pride" he felt blessed to have her in his life ... he just wants to salute every girl...

"did his princess also be like her mumma and remain strong like her"

He saw himself as Shekar, swara's dad place and swara in his princess place... he was now going through the same... All of sudden unknown feeling raised in his heart... a respect, a love held in his eyes... it doesn't mean he never loved them, he did... maybe he never expressed... how many times he mocked her dad, teased her family whenever she talk about them... she always supports mayka but at the end she leave smiling without having any complaint with him...

Today only he realising the  pain of every father and daughter... like his princesss she also someones princess... she also showered with so much love and happiness... did she is happy with him...? did she got every love she deserve...? He loves her but it is same like his papa... did he ever express it to her like her papa did.. his legs directed him to her...

"Swara" he called her softly...
"Sanskar, You" she turned her head surprisingly... "Aren't you sleepy..? Do you want anything...wait" she washed her hand pausing her works and wiped it in her saree corner...
"I Love you" he said turning her towards him...

"Kya" she blinked her eyes not getting his words...
"I Love You Ms.Swara Bose" he hugs her tight... Yeah, he loves her from the day she is Ms.Bose but did he ever expressed... nope... but today  he wants to... he wants to express his untold love to her... her heart skipped hearing him...

"Did she heard right" she pulls herself from him... still she couldnt beleive her ears... she was hearing these words from him first time after the 26 years  of their marriage life... she knew he loves her but he never expressed his love to her...

"Maybe not morethan your dad but i do love you and always... All these days I'm so much mean to you... I never expressed my love... I'm sorry... If you can forgive me..." he palmed his both hand infront of her, his eyes filled with tears...

"Nah, sanskar" she protested him... "May be you never expressed your love in words but your action does... you know whenever I feel cold you take me in your embrace only to make me feel warm that was love... even after seen me ugly and stinky you leave a kiss in my head without feeling yuck ever, that was love... you always expressed your love but not in a words instead your action does" she smiled wiping his tears...

"Maybe you loves me morethan my dad but he only always remain my first hero" she hugs him... "I don't have any objections" he smiled kissing her head...

"I never gonna mind even you had any objections"
"Huh" he frowns hearing her...she chuckled...

"Sanskar don't worry... even after marriage she will remain our daughter" swara said understanding his turmoil...

"I know swara but still" he get into dilemma...

"You trust arnav enough to get marry our shanaya... then why you're worrying... he do take care of her as we did and love her... maybe morethan that" she smiled...

"Yeah, you're right... I trust him enough to marry our princess... then why I need to worry..our princess will be happy with him" he smiled... without a word she always understand him... she always make him peaceful...

"Between I Love you Mr.Sanskar Maheswari" she smiled all blushing...
"Love You too Ms."
"Mrs.Swara Sanskar Maheswari " she interrupted him... he grinned widely hugging her tight and left a kiss in her head... today both confessed their untold love...❤

Shanaya adored her parents witnessing their little Romance...  how much they love eachother, loved eachother without single words...she wished kinda love between hers and arnav... she wished Hers and Arnav relationship remains same like her parents... Though she admired her parents but the fact her papa expressing his love to her mumma made jealous hits her heart...

"He is her hero, only hers... and she is the only one his princess heroine and everything... she can't share her papa love with anyone not even with her mumma"

Immediately she shouts "I too love you both"she runs to them disturbing their romance😜...

"We also love you so much" Swasan smiled hugging their little princess shanaya...💞💞

End...❤

Is it boring..? Hope it wasnt.. ☺

Thank you all 😍 😍