A Perfect Wedding Night..#

A Perfect wedding night:

She looks too tierd but her face has some glow, a curve of smile in her lips, love in her eyes... isn't faded.. being in embrace of love of her life who is sleeping next to her like innocent kid... she feels blessed, happy, lucky and more... words are not enough to describe her feelings... she bcm complete women bz of his love... they may living in two body but thr souls bcm one ... she was filling her lungs with his fragrance, they are lying skin to skin, his hands are around her bare waist and her fingers are drawing pattern and playing in his chest ... her eyes isn't blinking, it's just staring him lovingly... that two big eyes isn't getting enough to her to admire him.. her husband... for whom she is born... there is no more shy feeling infront of him... she smiles like maniac thinking about her thought...

"Stop staring and sleep" he tighten his grip around her waist, pulling herself more into him...

"Did he awake but his eyes are" she wonders... her thoughts get interrupted by his word...

"Closed... I didn't sleep, I just lying closing my eyes" he replied just lyk reading her and turns towards her... his breath fanned her face, her breath get uneven...

"You may be tired, arent you..." She asked in concern...

"Nope... but you're, so sleep" he kissed her hair...
"I can take rest tomo but you can't... better you sleep"
"Even I'm " he poked her nose...

"Tomorrow you have an important meeting" she rolled her eyes...he nuzzled his face in her nape... feeling him she closed her eyes....
"That meeting was cancelled" he wishpered in her ear...

"What" Immediately her eye shut opened... he jerked hearing her tone...

"Kya hua" he rolled his eye...
"When it's cancelled... evening only u told about meeting"
"Just now babe " he cheekily smiled...
She gave him "You're impossible look" he smirks at her...

"How could he cancelled the meeting, Why not it was his"
"Ours Company" he doesn't allowed her to complete her thought...

"Huh... idiot let me allow to run something in my head alone" she frowns...
"That never gonna happen darling"he chuckles...

"Waise darling, tomo we both are going to take rest na... what about making busy ourself till morning" he asked naughtily, coming above her... all of sudden her heart start to beat faster... just before she thought, she isn't going to feel shy infront of him but when his naked eye scan her in this dim light, she couldn't take... she blushed becoming all red, her skin get tightened feeling goosebumps... seeing her tiring face, messy hair, he bcm lost in his thoughts... understanding his hesitation she placed her lips in his, pulling him to hers forgetting everything... Giving up, his hand went around her waist caressing it and pulling her more into him...as soon their skin started to nibble and the room filled with pleasure of love... they made a love once again with all their hearts....

***********
Everything started on their wedding night... a blissfull night...

Hearing a group of giggles he lift his head...
(

Guys Don't be confuse in some region of south India groom's waits for bride in room for their wedding night 😋)

"Jiju/bhaiya, all the best" a group of girls shouts pushing bride little, inside the room...

"Tomo, you have to tell us story...dont forget, okay" instructing the bride, again they giggled closing the door and making both bride and Groom embarass...

After locking the door, she moves towards him with a baby steps, holding glass of milk... he stands all nervous... first time in his life he was feeling strange being in his very own room, from where he mostly spend his time....