2 Religious - A Wedding...

"Church" he said happily...

"Temple" she protested him...

"Church"

"Temple"

"Church"

"Temple" Both started their word war...

"Temple"

"Church" he smiled winningly listening her...

"As your wish babe" he kissed her temple tracing her cheeks... she rolled her eyes realising what she said...?

"Huh.. sanskar" she frowns pushing him...

"Yep, I'm sanskar... do you have any doubt" he chuckled...

"We are getting marry in temple, that's final" she crossed her hand around chest...

"No way we are getting marry in church" he makes face...

"You have to create a way.. otherwise no marriage babe" she smirked...

"Huh... swara" he frowns...

"Yep, my name is swara.. do you have any doubt" she mocked him...

"Sumi ma this lil devil bcm blackmailer" sanskar complaints swara to sumi who entered the room just...

"Oh my bahu bcm devil to you... thn ok no marriage" suju comes supporting swara... 

"Mom" sanskar rolled his eyes hearing his mom... swara sticks her tongue out... 

"Suju she is already spoiled brat... don't spoil her more..  she have to agree with sanskar that's it"  sumi supports sanskar... now sanskar shows his tongue to swara... swara turn her face aside..

"Huh sumi.. she isn't spoil brat... it's just she knws how to enjoy this world unlike ur boring jamai" suju frowns...

Both sumi and suju started to fight supporting thr children's...

"You both please stop" Ram and Shekar enters room...

"We sent u both to ask their decision but here u both are fighting like kid" Ram nods his head in disbelief... sumi and suju bow downs thr head with pout...

"Ha ha ha.. Ram they may bcm old but still they are kids only when compare to our childrens" shekar teased them...

"Bhaisa/shekar" suju/sumi frowns... shekar chuckled...

"Huh you 3 pls stop and finger on lips" Ram tried to sound angry... Immediately they 3 placed thr finger in Ram lips... 

Ram hits his head, taking off thr hand...swasan laughed more than anything at thr parents act and wished thr bond like this remain same forever... 

"Swara Beta... sanskar.. what u both decided" Ram asked them reminding for what purpose they came... In which sanskar reply "Church" happily...

"No no papa we are getting marry in temple in" swara refused him...

(Swara and Sanskar both are in love from past 5yrs... at first thr parents not okay with thr love as they both are different religious but understanding thr children's finally they agreed... They decided to get them marry after swasan studies...In meantime both the family bcm good frnds as well...

Now swasan completed thr studies and they decided to marry but the problem is swara want to marry in temple and sanskar want to marry in church... so thr parents leave the decision in swasan to decide wr to marry... let see what they decide...)

"Swara what's your problem yaar" sanskar sounds irritated...

" Sanskar what was your problem... I just want to get marry as per yours rituals only" she pleads and continues " I just want to take 7 pheras with u... I want u to fill my maang with kumkum, you too adore my neck with mangalsutra, a hand full of bangles with mehendi in ur name... everything in ur name" she said her wish lovingly making him smile... he looks into her eyes...  it reflect full of love... a love for her sanskar...

"Now tell me, don't u want my simple wish in our wedding" she shows him her puppy eye...

"But swara" Sanskar sighs...

" Even I want ring in my hand with ur name... ur consent infront of everyone... a walk together holding eachother arms... a kiss.. a kiss with a promise... I need everything swara" he said making her blush like anything... 

"Sanskar" she hits him turning red tomato...

"Even after marriage you can kiss me na" she pouts...

"Huh.. swara now also I can kiss you... it doesnt Matter but" he said pulling swara towards him...  she held his shirt collar...

"Sumi if it goes like this they both will marry after giving us grandchildrens" suju wishpers, which is only audible to elders... elders looks suju like "R u serious" suju nods in Yes...

Meanwhile Sanskar says "that was something when priest say You May Kiss Your Bride Your Lawfully wedded wife.. isn't it..?"  He narrowed his eye...

"But" swara sighs sadly...

"No no suju it's look like they won't get marry and all.. and we can't see our grandchildrens" sumi pouts whispering... In which all 3 rolled thr eyes looking at sumi... sumi nods in "yes"

"Huh enough enough... you all just stop" Ram said gaining swasan attention as he doesn't want more arguments over this... Realising their position swasan moves aside feeling embarassed...

"You both are neither marrying in temple nor in church... you Both are going to do court marriage"

"Kya, Nooooooooo" swasan shouts hearing ram...

"We want a grand wedding infront of everyone" both said unison making face...

" Then do tell me wr u both going to marry otherwise court marriage only" Ram finalised his decision...

"Yeah Ram is right... we cant Wait for long" shekar supports him...

Swasan face fells hearing them as they both have thr own wish for thr wedding... 

"Okay we do marriage in temple as swara wished" sanskar said...

"No no sanskar we do marry in church" swara refused him...

"But swara u want marriage as per my ritual right"

"But you too want marry as per my ritual na"

"No swara"

"Ohho... you both stop... you both are going to marry as per yours bth wishes only" sumi interrupt sanskar...

"R u serious but how" swara got excited...

" haan... You both will marry two times" suju said...

"We meant you both will marry in church as per sanskar wish as well as in temple as per swara wish" sumi completes suju...

"Wow ma and mom you both are awesome" swasan hugs sumi and suju happily...

"Haan haan... we knw... we are awesome unlike ur papa's " both chuckled... Ram and Shekar frowns...

"Omg... it means I can kiss swara after wedding" sanskar said dreamily...

"Sanskar have some shame... everyone is here" swara said with tint of blush...

"Huh... all have some sense... pls go out na, my swaru baby is feeling shy" sanskar asked elders making swara more embarassed...

"Besharam first you come out from her room" suju twist his ear making sanskar jump shouting "mom" and everyone laughs looking at them...

Screen freezed with the happy family...

THE END...

Just thought to wrote this one... so posted... if you guys don't mind, I do write one/two shot showing thr wedding..😊😊

Sorry guys if any of u felt bored...

Thank you all...😊😊