1

(In this fic Crona is a guy)
My name is Jewls, I am sixteen and I go to Death Weapons Miesters Academy also known as the DWMA. My weapon's name is Cas he is a scythe. My past only very few people know where I came from one of those people being Lord Death. I have a few friends like Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and Blackstar. Today Death the Kid was coming to the DWMA. I was sitting outside with Blackstar and Soul waiting for Death the Kid, just so they don't do anything stupid. Him and his weapons, the Thompson sisters, who used to be my best friends when I was living on the street.

"Liz! Patty!" I said in shock, they are one of the few people sworn to sercey, they know my past. They looked my way.

"Jewls!"  They both said at the same time then running amd hugging me of course I hugged them back.

"How have you been?" I asked them.

"Good!" Liz exclaimed as they both let go of me.

"How have you been?" Patty asked.

"Good, I finally got a weapon his name is Cas." I smiled.

"How do you guys know each other?" Soul asked.

"For a while I was on the streets and the Thompson sisters here have been my friends for five years." I smiled.

"Ahem. Best Friends thank you very much." Patty corrected me.

"Yes, best friends who used to be my weapons." I sighed.

"What happened?" Soul asked me.

"Very powerful and dangerous witch was and probably still is after me." I shrugged.

"Well I am Death the Kid but you can call me kid, Jewls." Kid introduced himself.

"Be warned here in a minute Blackstar will-" I was cutoff by Blackstar.

"I, BLACKSTAR CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL." Blackstar yelled then climbing up one of the cones and breaking it.

"Oh god." I sighed. "BLACKSTAR! STOP THIS BS AND DON'T CHALLENGE A DAMN REAPER YOU IDIOT!"

"He broke my father's perfectly symmetrical building. I am going to accept this challenge" Kid smirked.

"Let me get a teacher." I sighed walking into the building and towards Professer Stien's Classroom. I walked into the Classrom to find Stien getting ready to dissect a rare bird. "Professer Stien. Blackstar pissed off Death the Kid. So there is a fight going on outside."

"Damn and I was getting ready to dissect this bird. I'll be there in a minute. Oh and Lord Death wants to talk to you and Cas." Stien said getting up.

"Come on Cas." I said as I looked at him. He was wearing straight legged jeans a white shirt and a black leather jacket.

"Stop nagging J." Only Cas can call me J but he only knows a little bit of my past not a lot of it. He only knows that I have a brother who I want to go after.

"No promises." I smirked. We quickly walked to the death room. "Okay, Cas I am going to tell you something amd you have to promise not to get jealous."

"Okay. I promise not to get jealous." Cas sighed.

"The weapons Death the Kid is fighting with are my former weapons." I told him as I scratched the back of my neck.

"What happened?" He asked.

"A very powerful witch was after me and to keep them safe I abandoned them." I sighed.

"As long as you don't abandon me, it's fine." He glared at me.

"Why would I abandon my best friend and the best weapon I have ever had?" I asked him.