10

Jewls POV
Dream

"I hate you." Cas sneered.

"Nobody will ever love you." Crona turned away, disgusted.

"The only reason I was even a friend with you is becuase I pity you,I never really liked you." Maka bluntly told me.

"No! No! This isn't happening!" I pleded.

"You think we enjoyed your company, you freak!" Liz shouted.

"Your so asymmetrical your ugly. You ugly freak." Kid sneered.

"YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HANG OUT WITH YOUR GOD!" Black Star yelled angrily.

"You are so uncool I don't even know what we saw in you." Soul glared at me with his red eyes.

"Even a giraffe would kill you." Patty evily smirked.

"Even I don't like being nice to you." Tsubaki sneered. Then the room went black and thebonly thing that was lit up was a table with a blade on it. Then behind me I heard a voice.

"Don't listen to them Jewls." He said.

"How do you know your not lying, Imp. What if they are right?" I picked up the blade sitting on the table.

"This isn't you Jewls I have know you for 802 years, who was there when nobody else was?" He asked.

"It has been 802 years and I still don't know your name but your right. You have always been there for me Imp." I sighed.

"This is Medusa's fault that snake you saw was Medusa's. Don't let her get to you." He said.

"What do want me to do to pull out of this?" I asked him as I looked at the blade, wanting to drag it across my arms and stop the pain.

"If you do that Medusa will win and you will permentaly die but of you come with me to the black blood room and sing the song and embrace that madness you have fought a million times before you will awake from this coma and survive and defeat your mother and father." He convinced me.

"I can't let them win. I will go with you." I said putting down the blade.

"Follow me." He said as I turned around and followed his as we walked to a set of double doors that the imp opened and we walked through the doors. The room was cover with red and black checked tiles and lit candles with a microphone sitting in the middle of the room as a couch surrounded it. There was a record player in the corner of the room that was rarely on. I walked up to the mic that I haven't touched in 16 years and began to sing.

(Play video now)

[Chorus]
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
tell the World I'm coming

Back where I belong
I've never felt so strong eh
feeling like there's nothing that I can't try

and if you feel me put your hands high, high, high, hey
and if you feel me put your hands high, high, hey

This is my story this is my song
if you aint got the heart, don't attempt to try this at home
it's just a poem from a man once living wrong
now I'm in the zone, tell the World I'm coming home
been a long time coming, been a long time coming
this song feel like the greatest of all time coming
cause I do it B-I-G, I remember we would be high
who'd have thought we'd be running rap when we was knee high
to appreciate the sun you gotta know what rain is
or cause I'm famous you don't gotta know what pain is
but I bounce back, would ya look at that
I take my spot at the top and I aint looking back