chapter><one

"Y/N!!" you heard your mother yelling from downstairs, "WE HAVE TO GO NOW! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE FOR OUR FLIGHT!" (your mom in this story is kind of a nervous person, I'm sorry if in real life she isn't, but this is part of the story so...) "mom...chill we have 3 hours" you replied in an annoyed tone. You pack your carry on bag and decide to go downstairs and eat some ramen. As you are sitting there at the kitchen counter peacefully eating your ramen, "DING" You looked at your phone... 'a message from.... MILLIE!!'

Millie: Guess What?....

Y/N: Idk tell me

Millie: I met the other people in the cast besides you, and this Finn guy is HOT!!

Y/N: so?.

Millie: So he is hot and he will be on set with us and I call dibs.

Y/N: Cool, I'm not looking for a boobae rn, all urs.

Millie: welp... google 'Noah Schnapp' and u might change ur mind...

Y/N: I just said I'm not looking for a boyfriend ugh. Well, I gtg my flight is soon and I have to get there early.

Millie: fine but when you see him, prepare for an I told you so to come your way (:

You shut your phone off and hopped in the car, 'here goes nothing' you thought to yourself.

Skip to boarding the plane cuz I'm lazy lol sorry

You walked up to the boarding gate, as you almost made it into the pathway to the plane you see the cameras flashing, "shit" you heard your mother mutter under her breath. You both quickly put up your hoods, handed the lady at gates your plane tickets, and hurried onto the plane. You both made it to your seats "011 and 012 right here" your mom says gladly (see what I did there 011) You sat down in your window seat and looked out the window for a few minutes, but your eyelids slowly fluttered closed and you were out like a light.

"Sweetheart we are landing" you heard your mother's gentle voice say, "mhm five more minutes" you grumbled as your eyes opened and looked out the window once before you started to pack your bag up. "BING" you heard as you saw the seatbelt sign illuminate.

Skip to a few minutes later after you landed.

You and your mother exited the plane and went to gates to see a sign that had y/l/n on it, you looked at the person who had the sign in their hands. "OMG MILLIE" you screamed and ran over to her hugging her with enough might to make up for all the hugs you missed over the past 1 and 1/2 years. "I've missed you so much," she says with slight tears in her eyes, "I have missed you so much as well," you say as the water in your eyes starts flowing down your cheeks. "Well if you want to meet the cast tonight we must get going," Millie said in her preppy English accent.

497 words not including this A/N, but I hope you guys like this chapter!!!, I will be trying to upload a new chapter as much as possible, but at least one short one every day. Tell me in the comments what you thought. Plus since I'm new here I'll be taking requests for a while so feel free to Message me some requests, although I won't be putting specific names in unless they are a character in the fanfic/xreader. Also sorry there wasn't a lot of Noah talk in this chapter, but next chapter there will be a whole lot of Noah to make up for it.

bye my lovelies