chapter><three

"Wake up" you heard Millie yell and she was jumping on your bed like a monkey. "Why..... I was so peaceful" you groan. "Well if I have to do this than I guess I have to," Millie says as she rips the blanket off of me and cold air hits my bare legs. But still, you laid there with your face buried in your pillow pouting.  

    Like that ^^^ except your face is buried in the pillow (pajamas are the ones your wearing)

                              Millie's POV

"Come on losers were going shopping" you heard Finn screech as I could sense all the boys walking into the room. Finn, Gaten, and Caleb all walked over to the couch in our room and started talking about who knows what. I looked to my left to see Noah walking in and as soon as he saw Y/N he blushed and went to go sit down with the boys. I took a look at Noah for a moment, and suddenly Finn read my mind. "Stop looking at the booty Noah" I heard Finn say to him, Noah instantly looked away "I was not, I was looking at the clock," Noah said trying to cover it up. "what clock?" Caleb said. Noah facepalmed as the rest of the group burst out into laughter.  "Mind helping me out," I asked the boys, they all looked up at me as I pointed to Y/N signaling for them to wake her up. "FOR NARNIA" I heard Finn screech before they all ran over to Y/N's bed and started jumping on her bed, and whacking her with pillows. 

   Y/N's POV

You were abruptly awoken by 4 maniacs jumping on your bed screaming references from Narnia, "Ok ok I am up" you stated as they all got down and went back to whatever they were doing. "Really Millie," you said with a smile, "What? you wouldn't get up I had to do something" she said with a laugh. "Get dressed were going shopping," Finn said... "Well chop chop please get ready before my next birthday comes around," he said sarcastically. You flipped him off, and all the boys started laughing while you made your way to the bathroom. You swiftly changed into a cute outfit, did your hair, and a lil bit of makeup. 

                                                                       Your Outfit ^^

                                                                       Your Outfit ^^

                                Your Hairstyle^^

 You quickly changed your hairstyle to a half up half down kinda thing cuz you didn't really like the pigtails. You head out to the living area of your hotel room. As you walked out Noah and you made small eye contact making you both blush. "Come on let's go," Finn said in a demanding tone. As you all headed to the elevator it could only fit 4 people (i know normal elevators fit more but just go with it ok lmao) So Gaten, Caleb, and Finn hopped into the elevator, Millie whispered "Good Luck" into my ear before she walked into the elevator and pressed the floor 1 button. As the doors finally closed Noah and I stood there awkwardly for a moment before Noah said "You um.. look really nice today" "Thank you, you look rather handsome yourself" you replied mentally facepalming. He blushed and finally, the elevator came back up so Noah and I walked into the elevator and pressed floor 1. After a few seconds, we heard a popping noise as the elevator came to a complete stop. "Shit a power outage," Noah said "It's alright I'm sure the power will come back on soon," you said. "Attention all hotel guests, we have just had a power outage and are expecting the power to return within the next 4 hours," a random lady on the intercom said. "welp fuck," you said and laughed at the thought of being stuck in an elevator with my crush for 4 hours. "So... what should we do" Noah asked... "I don't know" you replied, "Truth or Dare?" he suggested.

654 words. I hope you lovelies liked this chapter, next chapter will be the best one...

Bye lovelies