chapter><thirteen

"Y/NNNNN" yells Matt from across set, "You're on in five!" he shouts again... You weren't ready for this really, you and Noah have kissed before but not in front of his parents, the cast, the duffers, and everyone else around you. You look up from your phone to see Millie running up towards you with a gigantic smile spread ear to ear on her face. "Are. You. Ready!!!!" she says in an overly excited singing voice. "I don't know, I guess I'm just nervous," you respond. "I'm sure everything will go fine, I promise it will," Millie says and gets up to give you a hug, "You've got this!" She says before giving you a thumbs up as she walks back to get her makeup on.

  You stand up and walk down the hall towards the bathroom when a hand goes over your mouth and pulls you into a dressing room. "WHAT THE FU-" you start to scream but stop when you see that it's Noah. "What was that all about?" you ask, "I just thought we could use some practice," he said before leaning close to your face and connecting your lips. 

  You were taken by surprise but slowly melted into the blissful kiss you two shared. "I love you y/n" Noah said blushing. "I love you too" you respond. He pecks your lips once more before you hear "Y/N, NOAH ON SET ASAP!!!" and you both run to set.