chapter><four

"Truth or Dare?" Noah suggested, "Sure, why not," you replied in a calm tone. "It's not like we have anything else to do down here," he said with a laugh, His smile was gorgeous you thought to yourself. "Truth or Dare," he said still with a small smile. "Truth," you said cuz you're playing it safe. "Are you single?" he mutters, "yes, I'm not really the type guys fall for," you said as your smile fell. "Really?, I didn't expect someone as beautiful and kind as you to be single," he says with a huge blush on his face. "Are you single?" you question in return. "Yup" he retorted as his smile fell as well. "Wow, but you're adorable," you said mentally facepalming. "Thanks" he uttered under his breath, the blush and smile returning to his face. "Truth or Dare" he challenged. "Truth" you pick again, "Would you ever consider dating me?" Noah said as he looked down at his hands with an embarrassed look on his face. "I wouldn't consider it," you said, as his face dropped, You picked up his face and held it up in your hands, he started to cry. "Because I already know I would love to date you, Noah Schnapp," you reply as you start to smile, his frown turned up into a smile. You didn't think about what you were about to do, so you just went for it, before you knew it, Both of your lips were together moving in sync. You knew that the kiss was out of nowhere, but it felt right. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me," you said embarrassed... "It's fine, you aren't too bad of a kisser" he replied with a laugh. "You weren't too bad yourself," you said as you blushed and turned your head away. "Do you...maybe want to be my girlfriend?" he asks. "That sounds pretty nice," you said as you kiss his cheek. 

Skip to when the power is back on and Noah and you just got out of the elevator

   "OMG Y/N!!" Millie came over and hugged you with her arms full of bags. "We went shopping anyway," Finn said. "But guess what! I grabbed my bestie something while I was out!" she said reaching into a light pink shopping bag, and she pulls out a gorgeous bracelet that has a charm with "M + (your first initial)" engraved into the little heart charm. She holds up her arm as she's wearing the same one. "So Noah, did you try on some lipsticks while we were gone," Finn asked jokingly. "No I-" He looks at the selfie camera on his phone, and there is the stain of your nude/pink lipstick on his lips and a little on his cheek. "Wow guys," Gaten said laughing at You and Noah. "So, you two a thing now?" Caleb asked. Noah and you connected glances for a moment before he grabbed your hand, and kissed your cheek. "Y/S/N (your ship name) FOREVER" you heard them all yell. "I'm starving," Noah said, "Same," you and the rest of the group replied. "Let's go get food," Finn said, as you all followed him, out to the driver's van and hopped in.

536 words. 6/11/17. I'm so sorry for the short chapter, but there will be more chapters posted later tonight, due to me having volleyball practice. I am hoping to get chapter 5, 6, 7 and maybe 8 out tonight.

    Bye lovelies