chapter><eleven

Quick thank you... HOLY JESUS CHRIST ON A MOTORBIKE!!! THANK YOU GUYS for 1.6k reads Ilysm <3, I never thought this fic would get more than 10. Also, this chapter will be extra cute to celebrate all you readers.

You slowly opened your eyes and looked over to your side to see a sleeping Noah, you ruffled his hair and snuck out of the bed so he didn't notice. You walked over to the kitchen and started picking out the things you needed to make pancakes and eggs. You looked down at yourself and saw that you were wearing a pair of Nike shorts, a t-shirt, and avocado socks. You cracked an egg into the pan and heard the sizzle.

 You cracked an egg into the pan and heard the sizzle

                                                                           Your outfit  ^^^

                                                                           Your outfit  ^^^

You felt goosebumps on your arms and got a chill, 'Jeez it's cold' you thought as you went to go steal one of Noah's sweatshirts. You crept up the stairs and down the hallway towards Noah's room. You made it in and opened his closet, you couldn't reach the top shelf where the sweatshirts were. As soon as you almost had it you felt a pair of arms grab you and pull you back towards the bed. "Let go of me Noah!!" you yelled while giggling. He gently threw you onto the bed and started to tickle you. "This is what you get for being a hoodie thief!!" he yelled back, still tickling you. "Uncle, U-uncle, UNCLE!!!!" you yelled through laughter. He finally stopped tickling you and kissed your cheek, "Oh shit" you muttered and took off down the stairs. "Crap, Crap, Crap!" you yelled as you saw the burnt eggs on the pan, and the smoke coming off of them. You ran over to the stove and turned it off, also removed the pan from the hot burner. 'BEEP BEEP BEEP' you hear the fire alarm dinging. "shit shit shit" you half say half yell. You turn around and get even more startled by Noah. "It's ok I'll get the broom," he says walking over towards the storage closet. He picked up the broom and hit the button on the alarm, "Phew" you and Noah say in unison. "WHAT WAS THAT!!!" you hear Finn yell, as him, Gaten, Caleb, and Millie walk in with him. Finn instantly takes a picture of you next to the smoke and broken fire alarm. Before you could even say stop Finn had already made a meme about you. 

Insert your imaginary picture here^^^

Caption: @ finnwolfhard  get u a girl like who can cook like Noah's. #y/s/n 

              Tagged @ noahschnapp @ yourusername

"Hey, guys how about we go to breakfast instead" Millie suggested, "WAFFLES" Gaten and Caleb screeched as you and Noah started to clean up.

Skip to leaving for breakfast.

(Noah is live FYI) "Hey guys look at my beautiful little nugget over here," he said and you hid your face in his sweatshirt. "Noah stop it I look like a frog" you reply, your face still buried in his sweatshirt. "Ummm, you mean beautiful," he says and kisses your forehead. 

 Before you knew it the van pulled up at The Waffle House and you all piled out of the car. "I'm hungry," you say and hang your head forward. "Me too" Noah replies, he grabs your hand and continues walking with you to the door of the restaurant. You and the cast were guided to a large rectangular table with an orchid inside of a small purple vase in the middle of it. You all sat down Noah beside you and Millie on the other.

 You and the cast were in their seats, Finn and Caleb talking about the meme of you, Millie and Gaten on their phones, Noah and you sat quietly looking at the menus. "Hi I'm Tiffany and I will be your server today, what can I get you to drink?" said a woman who looked to be in her early twenties. "Water", "Chocolate Milk", "Apple Juice", "Water", "Milk", said various friends at your table, "I'll have some Coffee please" you reply to the nice woman. "Decaf?" she asks. "No regular will be fine thank you," you say. She turns heads off to the kitchen to probably grab our drinks. "Since when did you drink coffee?" Caleb asks with an attitude. "I always have." you reply with a monotone voice, staring blankly out the window. You sip your coffee and continue to stare out the window seeing cars pass by, soon you are snapped out of your daze with Noah grabbing your hand. You squeezed back and he kissed your cheek.

Your thoughts

I have everything I ever will need or want, I have a new loving family, I have great friends, I have an amazing job, Amazing fans, and the most loving boyfriend ever... Noah Schnapp, I love him and he loves me. My life is pretty much perfect.

838 words. ILYSM GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.6K READS, It means a lot to me <3