chapter><five

"I will have the (favorite food), thank you," you said to the waitress. As she walked away you looked at all your friends crammed into the half circle booth with you. You sat between Millie and Gaten, Noah being across from you. "I am so happy for you two, you guys legit are the best couple ever," Millie said with a smile on her face. "Oh whatever, I know a couple that would be just as cute... maybe even cuter," you said with a smirk, "Who?" Finn asked curiously. "FIL-" Millie interrupted you, by saying "Um... so... how about this weather were having" "Oh my gosh Millie it's Atlanta Georgia, the weather is the same every day," Caleb answered. "Oh shut up Caleb," Millie said while fake pushing him to the side. You looked over at Noah who had his eyes on you, when you saw him he smiled and said. "I would like to thank this very beautiful girl across from me, she is sweet, kind, and caring... plus kinda sexy" you heard him whisper the last part into Finn's ear, but Noah is a loud whisperer, everyone at the table heard and burst out laughing while you sat there blushing, trying to keep a smile in.

  You all finished eating and decided to walk back to the hotel, "I have a wonderful idea" Millie said spinning while she tried to walk at the same time, falling over into Finn's arms. "Oops sorry," she said to him blushing as she tried to walk normally this time. "So what was your wonderful idea Millie," you said spinning an walking at the same time with no fail. "Well, we could have a sleepover in Y/N and I's room tonight," she said. "Sounds good to me," Noah said while elbowing me and winking, "Eww Noah we are 13 you nasty," you said while laughing. Everyone else agreed, "Everyone go to your rooms and get your pajamas, blankets, pillows, and of course SNACKS" Millie screeched as all the boys raced up the stairs while no one dared to use the elevator again. As soon as Millie and I made it into our room, we were shoved out of the way as all the boys ran and call dibs on spots they were sleeping on the couch. Millie and I were sleeping in the same bed, so 1 or 2 of the boys could have the other one. As you went to sit on the bed, Noah came over next you and started snuggling up in a ball, while you laid there he ended up snaking his arm around your waist and 'hugging' kind of cuddling. 

                                                                       Like that ^^^

                                                                       Like that ^^^

You ended up falling asleep on Noah....

Skip to the morning

"Y/NNNNNN" you heard Caleb call, "What" you retorted back annoyed. "Do you have a pair of socks I could borrow?" he asked "Yes, but they probably are too small for you, check the top drawer?" you said

     491 words. 6/11/17. Sorry for this short chapter again IM HORRIBLE LMAO 

        Bye lovelies