chapter><8

You, and sat cooped in the rather small room, your mother was out of sight. Noah sat at the foot of your bed reading over his lines, everyone else was asleep or about ready to pass out. 

              Your hospital room  ^^^^ except there are more chairs people moved in

 "Hey you're finally awake," Noah said with a small smile on his face, "Hey, when am I gonna get out of here?" you asked. "Last night they said you can leave later this morning" Noah replied as he grabbed your hand, "Good because I hate it here," you whispered back. Noah laughed, and in just a few moments you drifted back to sleep.

 Skip to when you could leave

  As you and Noah walked out of the hospital towards the van Noah said "When we get back to the hotel I have to talk to you about something". As you rode back to the hotel you were thinking about what could he possibly want to say to me about that he couldn't say right here. 'Is he breaking up with me? did he cheat on me? Is my anxiety too much for him to handle? you thought. You soon realized you were in the parking lot of the hotel. "Thank you," you and Noah said to the driver as you both exited the vehicle. You walked into the hotel, went up the stairs, and headed towards Noah's room. When you entered his room you saw his parents, his sister, and a police officer sitting at the dining room table, all of them looking concerned. "Hello Ms.y/l/n, I'm afraid I bear bad news," the police officer said with a sad look on his face. "Your mother has fled the country," he stammered. "That's not possible, she would never," you said, even though you knew that is something she would probably do, ever since your father's death she has blamed it on you. "Did she leave anything?" you asked with an angered tone. "They all exchanged nervous glances and handed you a note. 

   Dear Y/N,

  I can't live with you anymore, you remind me too much of him. You did this, don't try to find me, stay with your little boyfriend and his family. This is all your fault. You planned all this.                                                                                                                 -Ex mother

 You stood there with tears in your eyes, "You can stay here, Chloe has an extra bed in her room" Noah's mom said. "It's ok, I just need to stop being a burden to others and carry my own weight" you reply as you march out towards your room, you go to your room and grab your suitcase and start packing, you hear Noah pounding on the door begging you to let him in. But you just keep packing and crying, as soon as your bags were packed you headed out the other door so no one could follow you, but stopped. You called the van and slowly walked to the door that Noah was continuously trying to break down, and said "I love you Noah Schnapp," he stopped briefly, listening to your every word. "I love you too y/n please don't go," he said... But you already left and heard none of it. You made your way down to the exit, and to the van.

550 words