1

So, 2018 4:05 am on june 14 and i was reading this chapter and I asked my sister "do drugs even make u go this insane?" Someone help us😪
~~
Sorry for any mistakes

Amirah

"Boy you know damn well ian yours stop fronting infront of your luh boyfri- i mean, friend" i stated.

I was at the one of my friends house chilling. Their names are; Tory, Niyah, and Pierre. We always chill at Pierre's house after school. Ion never like being home. Shit boring as hell.

"Man fuck you" Pierre said.

"Mann shut yo ass up and roll one" i rolled my eyes.

"Getcho ass in the damn car" Niyah said.

We walked outside and got in Pierre's car. Me & him sat in the front while Niyah & Tory sat inna back. I plugged my phone in his aux as he started the car. He rolled up all the windows and i played my music. When he was done rolling up, he lite it.

"Man, ion know why yall keep playing. On hood y'all b cute" Tory said. I flicked him off as Pierre passed me the blunt. I took a couple puffs and passed it back to Niyah.

"Wake Up Roll The Backwoods. Only fresh as hell just to post up inna hood. When i make it out the hood ima still go to the hood and luh baby lookin at me im like 'shawdy whats good whats good?' " i rapped.

Pierre was nodding his head and hit the blunt. He grabbed my phone and looked at the name of the song. A couple hours later we dun smoked bout 4 backwoods. The car was foggy as fuck. My eyes was low and i was acting dumb. Thats when I panicked.

"Fuck- fuck wrong with you" Pierre said high as fuck.

"Shit! Fuck is this!?" I said

Niyah was in the backseat dying of laughter for no reason.

"Man-man, what you mean" Tory said.

"Aye bruh, how the hell do i move my fucking arm?" I asked facing Niyah.

She started choking because she was laughing so damn hard. I looked at Pierre and saw him lick his lips. Fuck.

"Aye bruh u-u gotta stop" i said.

"What you mean?" He asked.

"Uhm u-u gotta stop. Call me a cab you cant drive no moe"

Niyah was in the back making car noises and me and Tory was screaming.

"Pierre STOP YOU GONE CRASH!" we said in unison.

Niyah jumped out the car and i turned around and busted out laughing.

"Niyah u-u dumb" Tory said.

We all got out the car and headed back in. I walked into the kitchen and tried opening his fridge.