16

Amirah🤤

I woke up the next morning and walked around to see if anyone was home. But Niyah was gone. I went back into the room, took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my hair, and got dressed. I textes Pierre to see if he could come get me but he didnt reply. Now, im worried. I walked into the kitchen tryna find some food but nothing. So, i just went a laid down. I was blowing Pierre and Niyah's phone up. But as soon as 10:09 hit, i called Tory who answered.

"Hey where Pierre and Niyah?" I asked

" I got Niyah. Idk where the hell he at cause he aint answering my calls. Niyah sleep tho. Why wassup?" He replied

"This bitch left me here and aint no damn food here. Can you come take me to a car dealership i cant do this shit." I said.

I heard him chuckle.

"Ight sis im coming" he said. Then we hung up.

I began to pack my stuff up. Well, some of it. Then walked in the living room. I got a text from Tory saying he was outside. I walked out and grabbed the spare key which was in the doorbell thingy. Yes, it opens and only Niyah and I know about it...

I walked to the car and got in.

"You left Niyah?" I asked

"Her lazy ass wasnt getting up so i left her. Shell b ite." He said. I laughed and he pulled off.

A couple minutes later he pulled up to a car dealership. Damn i wasnt serious but ill get a car i guess. I walked in and waiting to be served and shit.

Hours later.

I decided to get a Nissan Altima which has seat heater, TV's, and a little light around the bottom door on the inside.
(Irl my momma had that car)

Tory had left me but i did get my clothes and stuff out his car. I drove off and went to Pierre's house. It was 2:07 pm by time i got back on our side.

I pulled up to Pierre's house and i had a key so i opened the door. Before i walked in, i peeped a box out the side of my eye. I walked out and grabbed it then walked in closing the door. I noticed momma was home. I walked in Pierre's room to see his ass sleep. What was he doing last night? I put the box down on his desk and took my shoes off. I then walked over to the bed and crawled ontop of him. I laid down ontop of him and he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up but he was still sleep.

"King." I said softly. I saw him open his eyes a lil but then closed them.

"Wassuh ma" he said with a raspy voice.

"U needa get u its 3:05 in the afternoon. You missed the whole morning." I said.

I looked up to see him still sleep.

"Kingg." I said. I didnt get too loud because i think momma was still sleep.

He hushed me.

" Im tied as a mother fucker." He said putting on the side so he could get up.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Mann as soon as i was finna go to sleep my momma called me. This lady was all the way on the other side of town. Her car had broke down and it was 4:00 by the time I got home." He replied.

"Why was she over there?" I asked.

"Mane i dont even wanna know." He said.

We walked into his bathroom and turned the shower on. He walked out and grabbed his clothes then went in closing the door. About 10 minutes later, he came out and put his dirrt clothes inna hamper. He laid back down and got on Instagram.

I seen him dozing off so I just turned his phone off and he wrapped his arms around me once again.

I guess I can take a little nap. But i was still hungry. I got myself out his grip and went into the kitchen. I got a bowl and put strawberries, grapes, blueberries, raspberries and cherries in it. I washed it off and went to the living room.

I turned the tv on and ate my fruit. Momma came out the room wearing a rob a slippers.

"Hey momma." I said.

"Hey hun." She replied walking into the kitchen then back in her room closing the door. I turned the tv off, scraped the seeds and stuff in the trash then put the bowl in the sink washing my hands. I went back into Pierre's room and laid down.

Now im ready for a nap.

I made the chapter sort because i haven't updated in a while. My phone is disabled and im usin a wack ass Android. So if theres any mistakes, its this damn phone. Anyways, merry late Christmas and Happy New year's. Vote & comment ❤ byeeeeeee