23

--
A/n: Last Chapter? Or Keep Going? If keep going, what chapter should I stop at? There will be a book 2💗
--
Amirah🍋

I woke up at 9:30. Pierre was already gone and at school. I decided to go to the store and get some snacks so i can watch some old movies on Netflix.

I grabbed my keys, phone, and money then left. I pulled up to Family Dollar and got a couple things. Then i drove to Zaxbys.

I ordered boneless buffalo chicken with fries and ranch dip. And got Pierre a sprite with the same thing.

I drove back to the house and put his food in the microwave. Instead of watching a movie, i turned YouTube on the tv and began watching AlishaMarie .

I watched until Pierre and em got out of school.

--
The next day
--

Pierre🔗

I woke up and got ready for school. Mane ion be telling Mirah but, these hoes be all yo inna nigga face. I almost poped a bitch in ha mouth cause she was all like "i can treat you better than what ever hoe chick you got with you" mannn when i tell u i had to walk away!!!!

And, i couldn't hit her cause she was one of them bitches who got almost all the niggas at school claiming her as a "sister" or a "friend" when i know shr giving all em niggas hand or blow jobs.

Anyway, i was gne and i gotta deal with the shits. Lets hope Ian gotta loose my mind cause one of these hoes speaking on my shawdy.

--
Niyah❄

Hey this my first time doing a pov lol. Wait... Imagine ian say that... 

Anywayssssss, I miss my bestie but im glad she handled that shit. Mirah aint ducking no action 🔗!

But, Tory and i have been going through things lately. He aint been showing up at school and he aint answer no calls nor text.

I really needa check up on my baby. Cause last time i heard from him was when Mirah fought. We had a lil fight after school..

Ok, baby it wasn't that lil. I was dumb because.... I had said sum bout his pops and i know he was trying not to hit me..

Ill admit.. i must wanna die fucking with him.

Tory and his dad was close. His dad actually worked with Pierre's dad but his dad became a server drug addict and became crazy. Tory's dad was tied if Pierre's dad's shit and had confronted him.

Pierre's dad wasnt having it and beat Tory's dad badly. But he survived. But a few weeks later had died inna car accident.

I know, im fucked up for saying shit about him. Considering the fact he liked me better than any of Tory's other girls. He was the one that knew me and Tory would get together.

Anyways, enough of the sad stuff. Ive been riding with Pierre for the past few days. We've been hanging out and stuff.

Pierre cute... But he aint for me. Yk? Anyways yeah lemme go learn something.

--
Tory👻

I went ghost. Thass all i really gotta say.

In thinking about breaking things off.

But i love luh shawdy to death. Buy what she got me real fucked up.

--

Sorry short chapter 😭! Eh, anyways, if you haven't already, answer the question up at the top or ill just stop the book here and move on to book 2.

Also, how many books?

2
3
Or
4
?

No more than 4.!!

Vote and Comment 🌴💚 BBBBBYYYYYEEEE