13

Amirah

I woke up the next morning and heard people screaming and things being thrown & glass shattering. Ian wanna be nosey but if its my momma then hell, guess im dying today. I went out to see it was my momma and some dude arguing. Where the hell was Pierre? I saw the man swing at her but thats when i jumped in.

"Yo wtf. Whats yo problem?" I asked mad ashell.

"Who the fuck is u?" He asked.

"dont worry about allat nigga but what u not finna do is b swinging on my momma like u running some shit." I replied. My fist balled up and i felt a huge thing of anger come upon me.

He lifted up his hand in anger but as soon as he did, the door swung open. I saw Pierre and Tory walk in. When i tell u Pierre went from laughing to mad in 0.1 seconds.

"FUCK U DOING HERE NIGGA" he said.

"Pierre listen.." momma said. But the unknown roach cut her off.

"Ahh my son." He said with his hand up like he was finna dap him up.

Pierre looked around and saw broken glass on the floor and pillows and stuff everywhere. He pushed the nigga that im guessin is his dad (never met his dad).

"Nigga u was finna swing on my girl? Fuck wrong w/ u?" He said. He walked up on the man and Tory was right behind him.

I felt momma touch me and pulled me down to where she was. (Btw she sitting onna floor. She not that short).

"Mirah baby, get outta her as fast as u can." She whispered in my ear.

I kept my eyes glued on Pierre and Tory trying to figure out what there next move was.

"Amirah. Leave. Please." She said. I nodded my head and slowly got back up.

Pierre and his dad was still yelling and shit. Just as i grabbed mom's hand, Pierre swung on his father. I took mom into Pierre's room and into the bathroom. She was crying her eyes out. As for me, man lol i went back out there. I watched as Pierre and Tory was rocking that nigga's shit! But i was tempted to break it up. I went behind Pierre and grabbed his arms. I pushed him out the door. I felt strong ya know 😎. Anyways, i had to calm him down.

"Pierre calm yo crazy ass down." I said trying to make him look at me.

Ion feel like telling the rest of the conversation. Just know his dad left. We went back into the house and momma came back out.

"Momma, what happened?" I asked. I stopped cleaning up and sat on the couch w/ her.

"Pierre's father was the craziest nigga ive ever EVER dated. He followed me today and was insisting on talking to Pierre. I told him i didnt know where Pierre was and that he could call him instead of coming all the way here. He freaked out. And i didnt know u where here, Amirah." She said trying to change the subject. "Hows your mom" she added.

"Um... shes gone." I answered. I could feel Pierre and Tory starring at me.

"Omg Mirah im sorry, hun" she said. I nodded my head and went outside.