2

~~
Sorry for any mistakes

Amirah😌

I opened the door to find Kg standing there. He ain't have no shirt on so i quickly shut my eyes. I felt someone grab my waist and push me aside so ofc being me, I re-opened my eyes. I saw Pierre arguing and getting in Kg's face. Niyah and Tory pulled up, meanwhile, i was all nervous and shit.

"Pussy nigga. You said you was gone what?" Pierre said.

"I said i was gone rock yo ass nigga" Kg replied.

Niyah walked to me but all her attention was on Pierre and Kg. Tory was walking up to Kg just as he was about to swing. Tory grabbed him while me and Niyah grabbed Pierre.

"Mane let me go" he snatched away.

"Pierre it aint een worth it dawg" i said.

He waved us off and walking in the house. Tory let Kg  go and Kg left mad asf. Lemme remind you. Im 16. Kg is 18 and Pierre is 17.

Im single as fuck! Not just single. The words "boyfriend" or "bae" never really crossed my mind. I was always a Daddy's girl. I mean, ive started all this shit when he died.

I walked in the house and went into Pierre's room. Dont ask how i know which room is his. His door has all types of writing on it. "King Pierre", "big daddy Pierre", and many other shit.

"You str8 king?" I asked

King was always my nickname for him. Ever since we met. He always had a thing for me but was also playing other girls at the same time. And ian got time to get 'played' by a so called 'player'.

"Yea im gucci. Gone check on yo luhh boy fran" he waved me off

I sucked my teeth and rolled my eyes.

"That is not my nigga" i told him."Someone must be jealous"

"Mane ian never jealous"

"Until now"

He chuckled and turned around.

"Gone head out my room luh shawdy" he said getting up

"Hoe,-" he cut me off

"Never" he said walking towards me.

He had his 40 in his hand. I snatched it away and took the clip out yet again.

"Why you keep doin that shit? I got control. I can handle this" he said

"Thats what im scared of. Yo retarded ass might fuck around and bust a cap in somebody's ass" i told him.

"I pull up and air it out" he sung

"Shut yo ass up" i said.

"Mane, i dun told yo ass stop talking to me like that"

He jacked me up and put me against the wall.

"Boy if you'on put me down, i know sum"

He put me down but just when i was finna walk out, he yanked my hair. I turned around and punched him dead in his  bird chest. Then we started fighting. But not frfr. We always fighting its funny. Niyah and Tory came running in and the boys started jumping me.

"Oh helll nawl! Yall not finna jump my best friend. Det fr!" Niyah said swinging Tory by his hair.

He slammed her on the bed and started fighting like he was a girl.

"Nuh uh let my hair go hoe" me and Niyah said in unison.

Pierre fell causing me to fall ontop of him. Buh i was sitting up. I still had a grip on his hair and he had one on mines. Niyah stopped fighting.

"Awwe sis!" She said.

Me and Pierre stopped and stared at eachother. He moved his hands from my hair to my butt. He grabbed it and thats when Niyah and Tory started getting sexual. Oh no no no baaybayy! Ian fallin fa it. But before i could say anything he He flipped me off of him. Some how Niyah ended up next to me.

"Fuck going on?" I whispered to her.

She shrugged and next thing you know, chris brown music was playing and they came back out with no shirt on. These niggas😭

Me and Niyah jumped up. Niyah grabbed tory and sat him down. I just walked out but King was following.

"Hell nawl yean goin no fucking where." He dragged me back into his room and threw me on his bed. He dug his hand in my pants and slapped my ass causing me to jump.

"Lemme goo" i whined.

"Fuck no. You mines remember." He said.

He took his hand out my pants and laid down on me.

"Kingg get off yean light my nigga" i said as i tried pushing him off me.

"Say please big daddy Pierre"

"Nigga get off" i mugged him

"Say it"

I was already short ln breath from fighting his ass so it was a little hard for me to breathe.

"Big daddy please get off me" i said. Calmly.

"Awwwwwwwwe bestieeee get you summ" Niyah said.

I rolled my eyes and King got off me. He laid down. I was about to get off his bed but he grabbed me and laid me down. I looked over to see Niyah and Tory sleep on the floor. Damn that was fast. I looked over and saw Pierre knocked out. Eh might as well go to sleep. He got a good ass grip on me so i cant go nowhere. Fucker..

--

My alarm went off and it read 6:40. Shit school today! I got up and ran to my house. I got some clothes, grabbed my bookbag and some extra clothes cause i know he gone ask me to spend the night again.

Good thing my momma was sleep. Ion feel like dealing with ha early today. I grabbed my hygiene products and ran back to Pierre's house to find all of em up rushing.

I went into his momma's bathroom, washed up and got dressed. I wore a gray and white striped shirt, Blue ripped jeans, and my gray and white retro 12s. My nails where white which was good.

I put my hair into a high messy bun and added some lipgloss to my lips. I walked out the room and put all my stuff in his room.

"Mane lets go we was waiting on yo ass" Tory said.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bookbag, earphones, charger, and walked outside. Me and Tory got in the car.