9

Amirah🌻

(Short Chapter)

After i was done eating i was sitting on the couch watching tv. Tory and Pierre left to go handle some business. So it was just me and Niyah.

"Niyah, im boredt" i said as she was flipping through channels.

"Me too!" She Agreed.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled down instagram. I got a text from some unknown number.

 I got a text from some unknown number

(Sorry for the time differences. Just ignore them)

Pierre came in the house with Tory looking confused and shit.

"We just saw two niggas running fast as hell like they dun seen some ghost" Tory explained.

"Nawll u seen Kg and Kameron." I said.

"Say, was them niggas in my house??" Pierre asked.

"Nooooooooooo" me and Niyah said in unison.

"Soo why them niggaz was over here?" He asked again.

I shrugged and then showed him the messages. He laughed and showed Tory. See, ian the type to just take my ass outside to a nigga MY NIGGA told me not to talk to no more🤷🏽‍♀. Just dont roll like that. If my nigga said dont talk to him, im not gone talk to him. Point blank period. I mean yeah i was just texting him buttttt it wasnt like allat other shit. Anyways. I went to take a shower and changed into my lovely pajamas🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

They cutee lemme show you hold up—

I went and laid down on the couch. Pierre came after he showered and laid his big ass head on my stomache. Niyah and Tory was doing the same thing. We watched BOO! And shit was funny asab! We soon feel asleep.

Next Day

I woke up in Pierres Bed with his arms wrapped around me. But he wasnt sleep, he was just laying there starring at me.

"Why you always starring at me?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Damn, i cant just admire my lil baby?" He said.

That "i just woke up voice" be 😍😍😭😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤤!! I smiled at him then gave a soft kiss before getting up to do my hygiene. When i was done, he did his.

I walked in the living room to see Niyah and Tory doing trillers

I walked in the living room to see Niyah and Tory doing trillers. I jumped in being a third wheel. We was twerking.. well Niyah was twerking om Tory.. i was twerking on the wall😭! Finally Pierre came out his room. We was doing trillers till my phone kept going off. It was a whole bunch of people commenting under my shit and dming me talking bout some unknown bitch was talking bout me. Soo ofc i had to go live.

I was on there for about 10 minutes. The girl had invited me to her live so ofc i accepted it and cursed her ass out. Then it was back to having fun. Girlll i was cuteee👅💚.!

Vote my chapters!!