5

--

Amirah 🍂

I woke up in Pierre's bed. Last couple things i remember was me and Niyah fighting Tylor and Elicia. Then Niyah was being carried away fro--
WHERE THE HELL IS NIYAH?!

I got out of bed and went into the living room. Tory and Pierre were there on phones. Tory was mad asf. You can tell.

"Uhm, wheres Niyah?" I said kinda nervously and quiet.

"We don't know. We keep calling and texting her she not answering" Pierre said.

Tory threw his phone on the couch and walked outside. I was all scared because i never seen Tory mad like this. Shi tbh, i felt like crying. My bestfriend is probably somewhere getting rapped or whatever. Ugh, lemme escape my deep thoughts. I shook my head losing all thoughts..except for one.

"When we were at the park, some lightskin dude was carrying her away while Kg was carrying me away" i said.

"What he look like?" Pierre asked putting his ruler clip into his gun.

"Uhm, oh wait. Thats Kg's bestfriend. He had a huge crush on her. His name was ummmmmmmm Kameron. Hes Lightskin with curly hair and he usually wears jordans with joggers anddddddddddddd a white top.. dont ask me how i know all that." I said.

"You know where he stay" he asked me once again.

He put the .45 on his hip and grabbed three masks. He handed me one.

"Woahh youre gonna kill them?" I asked.

"You know where he stay?" He asked ignoring my question.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. Just let me drive" I said snatching the keys off the counter.

We went outside to inform Tory. I honestly wasnt down but then again i was. This is my bestie we are talking about. Now if it was anyone else, fuck em. Tory and Pierre can handle themselves. They dont need protection especially girls. At least thats what they say. We pulled up to a two story house with 5 cars in the driveway. I took the mask off and went to knock on the door.

"Hey Is Kameron home?" I asked when his sister came to the door

"No he said something about taking someone to something called a trap. I dunno. Im just 8...." She said.

I chuckled.

"Thanks Kennedy" I said.

She closed the door and i got back in the car.

"He at his fake ass trap." I said pulling out of the driveway.

In about 1 hour and a half, we pulled up to his fake ass trap. I got out the car with the mask on and Tory and Pierre followed me. Down Chick lmao jp.

Anywayssssss i saw Kameron's car and ofc because he irresponsible, it was unlocked. So i looked through it making sure i looked through every part including the trunk. Nothing was found.

HAAAA I FEEL LIKE A DETECTIVE face ass. Anyways, we busted the door down in his fake ass trap and i saw Niyah chillin.

"Hi Bestieee!" She said all happily and shit.

"Fuck? Whats going on?" I asked.

Kameron came out the back of his fake ass trap and smiled.

"Hey Amirah" he said.

I rolled my eyes. Pierre and Tory came in. I thought they was behind me this whole time.. ok.

"Mirah, Kameron brought me here because he said he had business to take care of then he was gonna take me home." She stated.

"He brought you.. here. To this fake ass trap?" I asked. "Feel offended."

And ofc Kameron did feel offended. He got mad lmaoooo its funny. His face was turning red.

"Fucking bitch. My shit not fake. Df. Its real just like me" he said.

See, Kameron claim he 'blood' lmao. Nigga no. He only know 1 sign and it aint even a b its a c with his dumbass.

"Stack" Pierre said.

Kameron threw up his little so called B lmao. I busted out laughing.

"You kno what a B look like.. right?" Niyah asked him.

I couldn't Breathe.

"Come on Niyah Wiyah" i said tryna catch my breathe.

We walked to the car and drove off. I was still laughing so Ian drive. I feel asleep in the car.

"Kidd wake yo dumbass up" i heard.

I slowly opened my eyes to see Pierre starring at me.

"What?" I yawned.

"Getcho ass in the bed mf" he said.

I flicked him off and went into the house. I was soo tired. It aint even night time yet. Its like 3:00 lmao. I went into the room and plopped down on the bed.

But y'all know, Pierre can't never leave me alonee. He came in there screaming and trying to sing and banging pans together. This mf heree

"King stoppp" i said.

"Mane getcho dumbass up its 3:07 and yo dumbass tired wake yo dumbass up." He said

"You just told me to come in the bed" i said.

"Oh. Well i change my mind. Wake up dumbass" he said walking out the room.

I through a lil fit and got out the bed. I walked into the Living room and saw Tory and Niyah cuddling. Mbn.

Pierre signaled me to come here. So i went over and sat next to him. A movie was playing. I leaned on him and he wrapped his arm around me. My phone dinged.

NiyahWiyahh 💗🍃
Yesss yall is CUTEEEE

i chuckled and she looked at me as i looked at her. I new Pierre saw the message but ian care. Man deadass finna cuff him. He not, well he probably is gonna see it coming.. lmao. Its just ya know. Akekeke !

He 😍! Lawddddd lmao. I may make it seem like ion like him... I think... But i do and its weird. Never thought of Me and Pierre together... It sounds weird. Never ran across my mind until now. And he does care for me alot. Its like something just hit me. I got tired and dozed off still thinking about it.. its just something bout them hood niggas!