12

Amirah🦄

I woke up the next day and saw Pierre holding a cup full of ice and water.

"Where you about to pour that on me" i asked starring at it.

"Aye, i woke you up 6 times" He said.

I was so confused becausee it was 8:09. Why the hell. Yk what. Ok. I chuckled and rolled back over.

"no kidd wake up! Get dressed lets go! Niyah and Tory left" he said

"Where we goingg?" I asked

"Dont question me mf get yo fine ass up and get ready" he said walking out the room.

Haa he said "fine ass" lmao🤣! Anyways, i got up and went to go do my hygiene. I got dressed.

Yess, thats Pierre's chain

Yess, thats Pierre's chain... he dont know im wearing it. I put it under the jacket 🙂. I walked out the room and saw him sitting on the couch. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Now can you tell me where we going." I said.

"Bruh Noo mff" he said.

Ugh.!

"Get in the car" he said handing me the keys. But these werent the keys to his car. They were brand new keys. I was confused asf. I walked outside and saw a black and red bmw i8 . Oou bitch it was sexy asf 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍;

 Oou bitch it was sexy asf 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍;

I got in and started the car. He came out signaling me to get in the passengers seat so thats what i did. Mainly because idk where we going. He drove off and about 10 minutes later, we pulled up to a beauty supply store. He left me in the car and went in. I was sooooo freaking confused! What the freak. He cam back out with a small white bag. He got in the car and handed it to me. Awwwww my baby got me likee 20 things of lipgloss😭💍! Next stop, he pulled up to Tory's crib. He left me in the car once again came back out like 2 minutes later. He then drove off and pulled up tooo my Orthodontist. Gee great.

"Today!!??" I asked.

"Mane come on" he said getting out the car.

I rolled my eyes and got out pouting. He opened the door for me and we went in. Ugh

We were finally done. I got white. They gave me a little kit and told me everything i needed to know. I couldnt eat certain candies. No💔☹️... Everytime i talked or smiled i covered my mouth because i looked weird! Ughhhhhhhhh. We pulled back up to Tory's house and went in. I went into his room where Niyah was chilling watching tv.

"Hey maaa" she said " lemme see"

"No" i said covering mouth.

She slapped my arm hard as hell. So i pushed her out the bed and she busted out laughing. She removed my hand from infront my mouth.

"Smile mf" she said

I couldnt hell but laugh and she saw em.

"Awww bestieewesiteeee you look cuteeeeerrrrr" she said.

She walked out the room yelling.

"OMG YESSSS GUYS MY BESTFRIEND LOOK FINE AS FUCKKKKKK" she was screaming. I was still sitting on the bes laughing. I finally got up and walked out there still laughing. I was laughing so hard that i was crying and my face was red. Pierre and Tory started laughing because of me. Omg ion even know what was funny. Im so weird!
About 10 minutes later, i stopped laughing. Niyah and I were chilling watching Pierre and Tory Fight. It was funnyy! Then she started jumping Pierre with Tory bc Tory was inna headlock💀! So i had to jump in and help my mans out 😭 man! I love my family. Well, i call them my family. But then we went back home and Pierre kept messing w/ me soo i slapped him and now he mad but i could care less.

"Pierre im hungry" i said.

He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and decided to act up🤷🏽‍♀️.

"PIERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IMMMMMM HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" i screamed.

He just ignored me so i crawled ontop of him.

"Kinggggggggggg" i said.

"Man what" he finally replied.

"Im hungry" i said. He shrugged again.

"Ok." I said. I grabbed the car keys and got up. He yanked me back down and hugged me tight asf.

"Let me goooo" i whined. He kept holding me.

"Kinggg im hungryyyyy!" I yelled. He licked my lip bc it was poking out.

"Ew." I said. He laughed. I wiped my lip on his shirt and he rolled ontop of me. Does he not realize he not light?

Sorry!! Short chapter😭😭😭