Title: I'm Here

How interesting. Asgard is not a place, it's where the people are. Loki was no fan of Odin, but, why did he have to lie about everything? Loki had known that Ragnarok was inevitable. The Allfather only ever desired was to prevent it all his life. What a bold move. Hence the reason for his constant "Odin Sleeps".

There they are, in that space ship. Rations were an issue, heat and also space. Sometimes people used their own magic to sustain themselves to their needs. However, it slowly grew weak as their power drained. Loki helped out to a certain extent. But at least Asgard is safe.

He honestly had a great time being king for a few years. It was absolutely splendid. Just as how he dreamed it would be. The actors Loki chose were accurate too. He, himself, was impressed by their precision in both appearance and performance. Beautiful...

***

Loki caught the object that Thor aimed at him, grinning genuinely, "I'm here..."

A warm smile softened Thor's expression and Loki couldn't help but to step into his brother's comforting embrace. His grip tightened as memories flooded his mind. After all that they have been through. All those years. To reach this very point.

"Loki?" Thor called out, uncertainty in his tone.

Loki began to realize that he was embarrassingly crying was when he felt Thor wiping away warm tears from his face. He pulled Loki close and he swore he almost shrieked upon the sudden move. Loki thanked him for his passionate consolation, but he ended up begging for release.

As Loki caught his breath, Thor glared at him as a smile crept up his face.

"W- what?" Loki managed.

"Did I mention that I longed for this for years?"

Thor abruptly interrupted Loki's thoughts as he yanked him into his arms again. But this time, his hands were discovering new horizons. Thor leant back, letting them both fall onto the bed. Loki questioned Thor warily, but he soon let his touch ventured across explicit folds of Loki's aching body. He couldn't even conjure any spell, for his head was too distracted by how Thor was teasing.

Loki's mind burst into a blank space of blooming mess as Thor's tender lips found Loki's soft ones. As Loki part them to object, Thor took that chance to explore deeper. Instead of resisting, Loki found himself singing to the symphony of pleasure.

"Nnn.."

A burning sensation spread like wildfire from below. As Thor rested his weight on the smaller demi god, Thor's own tightness pressed onto Loki's. A pathetic, yet honest moan rolled off his tongue. Loki concealed his crimson face, not wanting to express his utter shame.

"Don't worry," Thor whispered mockingly, "these walls are not just airtight..."

Wow am I just so lucky... soundproof walls? You've got to be kidding. Loki rolled his eyes in disbelief, whining to indicate his surging urge to jerk the Hell off.

He just appeared so undeniably adorable wearing helplessness all over. His eyes were pleading, begging for a faster rhythm. He better be careful for what he wish for. Thor was mesmerized by Loki's mysterious orbs. He leaned in to steal another blissful kiss, before finishing what they started.

The air turned into a haze of lust as the two gods fought for utmost satisfaction. They both rumbled in the darkness of an ambivalent sorcery. Bare bodies collided to parallel a whole. An indescribable soft, yet striking blankets of desire wrapped itself upon the gods. The temptations blossomed and the summer-like heat manipulated into something much more profound.

Fire and frost can only become destructive upon nature's will. This was all nature's doing. Nothing could cease them from almost consuming what's left of their remaining destructive affection. There were many ways to pay time without magic...

Then he whispered seductively, "I'm here..."