Title: Top Fashionista

A/N: An AU of Modelling. Photo shoots. Lingerie.

Loki leaned over the rafters, practically drooling at the absolute snack down below in the shooting area. Thor had told him he needed a recommendation for a photographer, and Loki had handed over his list. His list of carefully cultivated relationships full of people of all different specialties. And Thor had chosen his lingerie photographer. The man was a genius at catching just the right amount of skin to highlight the product, and the shots were always soft and beautiful by the end. It was a good choice, but Thor didn't design lingerie...at least, not yet.

And it wasn't just that he picked him. He tried to be all sneaky about it, like he didn't really want Loki to know which one he needed. Like it was some big secret. So, naturally, he'd called Vision up and made it clear to whom he owed his loyalty and he better spill about Thor's new project. The man had actually had the nerve to laugh.

"He wants to do a boudoir session for your birthday," Vision told him. "And it's supposed to be a surprise, asshole." Loki rolled his eyes and popped another grape in his mouth.

"Since when do I accept surprises?" he sighed, pulling the fur further around himself. He was in the middle of a shoot, about to be called in again.

"Listen, it's this Sunday, if you want to ruin it and come watch. You can even hide up on the gangway. I'm doing this as a FAVOR," he emphasized, "so you better appreciate it."

"Fine," he sighed. "Text me the details. He should know, getting to watch him model for you is like...three fourths of the present." He looked over at the shoot as someone called his name. "Alright, I gotta go. Don't leave me out!" He clicked the phone off and gave it back to whoever was his lackey for the day.

And that was how he'd ended up at Vision's studio, skulking in the rafters as Thor paraded around in some highly inappropriate underwear. I mean, they were underwear, and they were mostly like any normal pair, if a bit short for boxer-briefs, but they had this snap on them that was driving him c-r-a-z-y! Like, instead of having a button fly in the middle of the slit, it was just like some little fabric cap that nicely outlined his dick a little and then snapped at the top. Except the snap was undone, and just a little bit of Thor's soft cock was poking out, winking at him from all the way down below. It was obscene, and he wanted to jack off to it so badly. He didn't understand how such innocent underwear was getting him this worked up.

Loki licked his lips and adjusted himself in his pants for probably the 20th time that afternoon. He'd been hard for the last half hour, wanting to crawl all over Thor and suck him off. But he had to be good, because this was a present, and Vision was doing this as a favor, and Thor wouldn't appreciate it no matter how much Loki wanted it. Instead, he watched as Vision set up a second background. He placed a fake fireplace in the background and laid out a bunch of chocolate and silver colored furs. He had Thor lay back on them, propped up to show off his soft abs. He looked like a king.

"Alright, now, chub up a little. I wanna get a few different looks for you," Vision directed him, adjusting the lighting for the new scenery. Thor's face went bright red, but he recovered well enough, biting his lower lip as his dick twitched in the little undies. Loki's mouth watered just watching. It took a lot of courage to intentionally get hard in front of a stranger. He crouched down and peered through the bars on the railing. Honestly, if this designer thing didn't pan out, Thor could have an amazing career as an underwear model.

He had to stifle a whimper as he watched a little more of Thor's cock peek out of its cozy little cap. Damn, Thor had a godly package.

"Is this alright?" his blond Adonis asked, leaning back a little further on the furs and stroking himself just a little. Loki's mouth hung open as he sat on the sat on the gangway, dangling his feet over the edge. The only thing holding him back from launching at Thor was the metal railing in his way, and that was probably a good thing...