Title: Electro Hearts

A/N: Credit to Casselynn for some of the ideas!

There was a time not long ago, where Thor amd Loki shared something much more precious than just their brotherly love. Once, they were so close that rumours began formulating. There were some Asgardians saying they were putting up a silly act, some said they were joking around, and some spread that they were, well, intimate.

Those rumours became so huge that it got to the gods' attention. Thor and Loki grew increasingly uncomfortable around each other with those ideas. Not only because was it disturbing, but also because it was partially true.

That night, both of them were unable to let slumber take over. Their minds were flashing with thoughts of each other...

Loki POV
How could they assume such atrocious conspiracies? These people know nothing about us, about me! How dare they! I turned to my side, hoping to catch some sleep. But no. Thor invaded my thoughts... his warmth, his gaze, his thick- STOP! What am I thinking?! He's my brother. Well, not exactly so it doesn't matter- WAIT! Why am I like this? I reached between my legs, relieving myself from the tension, the yearn for what was missing. It's true. It's true. It's so fucking true.

Thor POV
I do not understand. We are just brothers. I know that. But why do I feel different from what I think? Those words that came to me were not more than an unsolved riddle. Even I, myself know not the answer. However, he does indeed appear adorable with those flustered expressions on his face when those rumours reached him. The pink blush that crawled up his cheeks, giving them some colour to his pale, soft skin. What more if I could be the cause of those entertaining reactions. His delicate form is just so beautiful. If only I could just touch...

***

The two young gods were preoccupied in the heat of the moment to think about anything else but to finish what they started.

This was their secret. Their untold experiences. Thier discarded memories. It was bitter, sweet, but mostly spicy. Especially the day they confessed to each other their feelings.

Thor and Loki went off to the courtyard to run some errands together; as always. The warriors that practiced on the court exchange glances at one another, smirking and giggling at the two gods passing by. They could've said some inappropriate words aloud, but they dod not want to be executed. Loki hung his head in embarrassment as he heard their loud, rude thoughts. Thor noticed this and tried to shake it off him.

"Let them think what they want, Loki," Thor whispered, "they are doing nothing but wasting time on silly things."

"Yes, silly."

Loki could not tell if Thor heard it, but a part of his heart shattered at those words. Loki looked away from his brother, not wanting him to worry. Loki bit his lip, thinking if what they had was a sham or just plain stupidity. It hurt him to decide the clearer reality.

This anxiety was taking Loki to the extreme. He didn't know what to to, or how to react, but he let his impulse dominate his every move. With a click of his fingers, Thor and Loki were swooped to an empty guest room, curtains haven't yet drawn and candles not yet lit.

"I can't! I can't anymore!" Loki paced the room, as Thor steadied himself from the teleportation trance he was caught up in.

"What?" He managed as he shook his head once more.

Loki turned to him, walking straight at him. He halted right before their chests touched. Thor had his back to the door, uncertain of what's to come.
"Is it really silly? Is it?" Loki's eyes were glassy and the last thing Thor wanted was to make his brother upset and disheartened.