Title: Nightmares (Part 2)

A/n: This is an alternative concept of 'Nightmares'. 😱WARNING VERY DISTURBING CONTENT😱 {Dedicated to @UnceUponA___ }This is a lengthy one cause Halloween! 👻 Here's the synopsis~ Loki suffers from achluophobia (fear of the dark). Thor is very caring and protective of him, but no one can foresee everything that might happen, especially when someone behind your back plots against your brother and decides to 'fight fire with fire'. Things turn into an unimaginable nightmare and you start questioning your own sanity. But not your love. 💀I hope you don't ENJOY it (haha sorry in advance tho)💀

"Happy birthday, Sif!" Hulda, Sif's cousin cheered. Everyone cheered after her and raised their glasses to Sif's nineteenth birthday. They were drinking champagne under the watchful eye of Sif's father. Most of the young guests were legally adults, but most of them also weren't twenty years old yet to drink without a trouble; and since Gunnar was not only a strict single father of his daughter, a young woman now, but also a zealous policeman, he maintained order even during the party, making sure the young people were behaving (which meant the smallest amount of drinking). As he was watching all of them, some already felt like they were criminals, without doing anything wrong. One of the guests decided to never mention the bottle of Brennivín* in his bag and leave it there for his own good. Sif was frowning at her strict parent now and then for making her guests feel uncomfortable, but there was also a strong affection in her eyes, at the same time, so the effect was ruined.

Thor wasn't interested in drinking, anyway. He was to drive home today and he was too much into sport; a lifestyle, which rarely went well with alcohol. But the food was amazing and he enjoyed the party and the company of friends. Suddenly his mobile phone started vibrating in his pocket and the loud piano classical music attracted everybody's attention. By this music Thor knew who exactly was ringing him, so he couldn't just shut the call down.

"Sorry, it's mine," Thor smiled and answered the call, getting out of the lavish table. Everybody returned to their conversations as Thor approached a window absentmindedly. It was getting late.

"Hi, Loki," Thor greeted his younger brother cheerfully.

"Thor... When are you going to get home?" the slightly nervous voice enquired.

"In a few hours. What is it?" the older brother asked suspiciously.

"N-nothing. See you then."

"What happened?" Thor asked insistently. Something wasn't right; it was obvious. He heard Loki sighing.

"The electricity has gone out. I'm outside right now," he answered after a short pause.

"I see... I'm on my way then."

"No! Don't. I can wait. I'll go for a walk."

"I'm pretty sure you're not wearing a coat right now and haven't got any money with you to go to a café. You're going to get cold. It's okay; you know I'm only thirty minutes away from you," Thor assured, imagining that Loki had run out of the house at breakneck speed, too panicked to get dressed or take his wallet. It was surprising enough that he had his phone with him, though he'd, most likely, had it with him when the light had gone off.

"Thank you, Thor," Loki said quietly after another pause, obviously ashamed

"It's all right, brother. I'll be there soon," the older of the two smiled and finished the call.

He approached Sif and excused himself quietly, promising to come back later. She asked if he needed any help, but he refused, and left as quickly as it was polite, but quickly enough to not make Loki wait for him longer than necessary.