Chapter 2: Bonded Best Friends

"I will!" Draco said immediately, bouncing in his place, looking very reminiscent of Hermione when she wants to answer a question.

"Draco. You are a Malfoy! Maintain some decorum!" Lucius said, scowling.

"Go ahead Draco," Harry said, placing an empty butter beer bottle in the center of their unlikely circle. "Spin the bottle."

Draco did as he was asked, and the bottle landed on Ginny.

"Truth or dare?" Draco asked grinning.

"Errr," Ginny thought for a moment. "Truth."

Draco smirked. "How many men have you kissed?"

"Nine." Ginny said, blushing.

"THAT many?" Ron practically screeched.

"Yeah," She muttered. "My turn!" She squeaked and reached out and span the bottle, it landed on Lucius. Ginny scowled.

"Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth, a Malfoy would never lower himself to do a 'dare'." Lucius said, sneering.

"Who's the most unlikely person you've ever fancied?" She asked, smirking.

"Molly Weasley," Lucius blurted, and everyone gasped.

"Father?" Draco exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"This was a terrible idea," Lucius growled.

Snape and Voldemort were smirking, Ron and Ginny looked horrified. Hermione was giggling, Draco was giving his father a disdainful look and Harry was laughing so much he thought he would burst.

"Blood traitors, Lucius?" Voldemort questioned. "I would have thought you'd have better taste."

"I do," He muttered.

"My mother?" Ginny asked incredulously.

"Yes, now be quiet!" Lucius snarled.

"Mrs. Weasley, Molly, Weasley Matriarch, my mother?" Ron asked again, as if he wasn't hearing Lucius properly.

"YES! I believe it's my turn now!" He said forcefully, and everyone came back down to earth.

Lucius scowled and spun the bottle, it landed on Snape. Lucius laughed. "Excellent. Truth or dare?" He asked maliciously.

"Dare." Snape said simply, and Lucius looked disappointed.

"I dare you to…" Lucius smirked maliciously, and whispered it Snape's left ear: "Tell the Dark Lord about Bellatrix's plans for him."

"Lucius are you mad?" Snape shouted, causing the Gryffindors of the group to snigger, even though they hadn't heard the dare.

"Perhaps, however, you have to comply." He smirked, and Snape pinched the bridge of his nose.

"My Lord," He addressed, looking directly at Voldemort. "Bellatrix has designs on you, and has told the rest of the Death Eaters that you are in love with her, and she is going to become your consort." Snape said with a blank face, knowing exactly how much this would anger Voldemort.

There was a sharp intake of breath as everyone stared at Voldemort. The usually pale face suddenly had a flash of color, and his brow furrowed in anger.

"What?" He said lowly, and Lucius and Draco were chuckling.

"She has told the rest of the Death Eaters, that you are in love with her, and she is soon to become your consort," Snape said slowly, automatically bracing himself for a Crucio he knew couldn't come.