Chapter 11: No Regrets

Everybody was looking at each other, extremely curious as to what could make Harry yell like that.

"Tom, you are simply adorable!" Harry cooed.

Voldemort had transformed into a medium sized, panther cub, with deep scarlet eyes, and a grumpy expression on his face.

Said panther cub, was now concentrating on trying to send Harry a message through their link.

"Don't give me that look, you look gorgeous! You are just so cute." Harry said, leaning down and picking the cub up.

"I am not cute, I'm a Dark Lord, I'm anything but cute."Voldemort insisted through the mind link.

"Oh shut up, you are adorable!" Harry stroked his head, leading to an involuntary purr from Voldemort.

"I'm sorry, but you are just…" Harry grinned and stroked him again. "I bet the others are wondering where we've got to." Harry observed, and with the Panther Voldemort in his arms, he walked back over to the circle.

"He's coming back!" Draco said hurriedly, and what they all saw, surprised them immensely. Harry was carrying a baby panther cub in his arms.

"Oh. My. God." Both Ginny and Draco breathed.

"Tell them I told them to stop saying that!" Voldemort raged in Harry's mind.

"Tom says stop saying that." Harry groaned, and took his place beside Severus, and put Voldemort in his lap, holding him close to his chest.

"We win then." Hermione announced, and both her and Severus smirked.

"Win what?" Harry asked, idly stroking Voldemort's head.

"We had a betting pool going." Draco whined. "The rest of us bet it would be a snake."

"I would have thought it would have been a snake." Harry said thoughtfully. "What did Bellabitch bet?" He grinned.

"Snake." She snorted. "I didn't think it would be a ickle cutesy kitten." She cooed, and Voldemort growled.

"I have to admit, he's rather a handsome creature." Hermione smiled. "Nothing compared to Severus, obviously." She added without thinking, making Severus smile.

"I'm so pleased you seem to like every aspect of me." He purred and kissed her on the cheek, making her blush wildly.

"Ok, that's enough! Nobody should see Professor Snape being affectionate." Ginny said disgustedly.

"Oh be quiet." Harry spat viciously.

"You've become very… venomous since entering this prison." Voldemort noted.

"Who can blame me?" Harry said angrily.

"Are you talking to him?" Bellatrix asked suspiciously.

"Yes, we have a mind link." Harry said off-handedly. "Whose turn is it anyway?" He questioned, as Voldemort got more comfortable on his lap.

"Mine." Lucius said quickly, and reached out and spun the bottle, which landed on Ginny.

"Truth or dare?" He asked, sneering at her.

"Truth." She replied hurriedly.

Lucius thought for a moment. "How many people have you slept with?" He asked, with a malicious gleam in his eye. A good, embarrassing question after she'd done that to Harry.

"Four." She blurted.

"Ginny!" Ron screamed. "You're only sixteen! Who the hell have you been sleeping with?" He raged.