Chapter 6: Nightmares and Bad Mental Images

"Your turn Severus," Harry said helpfully and the potions master scowled, but reached out and spun the bottle, which landed on Ginny.

"Truth or dare?"

"Hmmm… truth."

Severus thought for a moment, and then smiled wickedly. "Have you ever talked about somebody behind their back, and if you have, who?"

"Yeah! Loads of times! I talk about Ron and Harry a lot, Hermione sometimes, and even Draco a couple of times." She blurted and clapped her hand over her mouth.

"You talk about me behind my back?" Ron raged.

"Yeah," She admitted.

"Don't start Ron." Harry said seriously.

"That's probably the most sensible thing you've said since you arrived here." Draco laughed.

"What do you say about me?" Ron asked angrily.

"I don't have to answer that!" Ginny said with false cheer. "My turn!" She squeaked.

"Not so fast!" Harry called out, and she froze.

"What's up, Harry?" Ginny asked, trying to keep the excitement out of her voice.

"What do you say about me?" He questioned.

Ginny mumbled something that was unintelligible. "I don't have to answer that either." She finally said, looking more than guilty.

Harry turned to his right and opened his mouth to speak to Voldemort. "And don't go asking your best friend to get me to tell you either, I'm not telling!" Harry scowled.

"Were you really going to ask me to retrieve the information from her?" Voldemort smirked.

"Damn right I was. We're supposed to be best friends now, best friends do things for each other!" Harry huffed.

"I see. What have you done for me?" Voldemort asked seriously.

"You see you're so- what?" Harry asked, only in the middle of his sentence realized what Voldemort had said.

"I hate to say it, but Lord Voldemort's right, he's done quite a bit for you, and you've done nothing for him." Hermione smirked, and Harry was instantly reminded of Severus. Damn they suited each other too well.

"I don't like where this is going." Harry grumbled. "Just, repeat the question, Tom." Harry asked.

"What have you done for me?" Voldemort repeated, slowly and deliberately.

Harry thought for a moment. Voldemort did kind of have a point.

"Erm…" Harry trailed off. This was getting awkward.

"I think, Harry, you'll find the answer is nothing." Lucius supplied happily.

"Ok, ok!" Harry said angrily. "Tom, what have you done for me?" Harry repeated his question back to him, causing him to scowl.

"A great many number of things." He insisted.

"Such as?" Harry pressed.

"You asked me to make Draco Malfoy twirl, you practically pleaded with me to stop the first argument, which I attempted. Then, I saved you from Weasley trying to kiss you, because you begged me. You asked me to make sure Lucius picked dare, and I also told the Weasley girl you didn't like her." Voldemort informed him. "I helped you to annoy Severus as well." He added as an after thought.

"I didn't ask you to help me prank him!" Harry argued, looking a bit sheepish.

"I still did it." Voldemort replied coldly.