Chapter 10: Liquid Love

Ronald Weasley was waking up. He hadn't yet regained his full senses, and was only vaguely aware of the body he was forcibly holding against him. He breathed deeply as he tried to remember what had happened the night before. Had he been drinking?

No, that wasn't possible. They were in the prison still. Suddenly, it dawned on Ron, he was actually holding onto someone.

His first thought that came to his sleep-addled brain was Hermione. He smiled broadly. "Hermione, I knew you'd lose interest in the bat." He mumbled into the frizzy hair, snuggling closer to the body.

"If you're going to latch onto me like a parasite, at least get my name right." Bellatrix seethed. "And I've never had any interest in said bat, nobody has. The mudblood is more than welcome to him." She finished.

Ron screamed.

"ARGH!" Harry was woken by the terrified scream of Ronald Weasley. Uh-oh. He shot out of bed, pleased to see Voldemort had kept his promise of no wandering hands and hadn't held onto him as he slept.

Ron was at the other-side of the room, while everybody else was just waking up. He suddenly remembered Ron would have gotten his memories back, this was going to end badly. Ron was shaking like a leaf, until he saw Harry.

"Help! Harry!" Ron cried, running into his arms. "The mad-woman must have had her wicked way with me." He said still shaking and shivering, and Harry let him go.

"I can assure you nothing wicked went on with you." Bellatrix sneered, getting out of the bed.

"Oh brilliant, now we have to deal with the moody Ron again." Hermione sighed, trying to prise herself away from Severus's possessive arms who were not letting her go without a fight.

"What does she mean?" Ron asked fearfully. "I can't remember anything since last night!" Ron said, breathing rapidly. "She must have slipped me a love potion!" Ron screamed at Bellatrix, who was doing a mixture of rubbing her face and scowling.

"She didn't." Harry snorted, remembering all the messing about they'd done to make sure he hadn't taken the potion.

"I remember trying to punch Draco," Ron babbled, ignoring Harry.

"You were thrown back into the prison barrier, and then Tom gave you a shock." Harry explained. "Then, Bellabitch arrived, and… well you sort of fell in love with her." Harry said, realizing how ridiculous this all sounded.

"I fell in love with her?" Ron asked incredulously, but also fearfully.

"Yes, and you were happy for Ginny and Draco, and Severus and Hermione too." Harry said apologetically, and the former couple came towards them.

"Morning, Ron." Ginny said cheerfully, pointedly ignoring Harry.

"Ginny! Draco, seriously?" Ron said exasperated.

"I suggest you just get over it." Lucius sighed, coming up from nowhere. "I have to." He frowned.

Ron just rubbed his face and moaned. "Harry, you haveto tell me everything." He insisted. "I can't deal with this!"

"I suppose…" Harry said awkwardly. He looked around to see who could help him. The first person he looked to, was of course, his best friend, but Voldemort was still fast asleep, and Harry didn't fancy waking him up right now - who knows what he'd do? So he looked for his second best friend. Who now seemed to be, surprisingly, Severus, who seemed to have won the fight and had pulled Hermione back to bed with him.

Didn't look like they were getting up anytime soon either.

"Let's sit down then." He sighed, and registered the fact he was feeling a bit sick after all the sugar he'd had last night. Lucius, Draco, Ginny and Ron all sat down.