Chapter 3- The sleepover pt 1

It was the week end and Twilight was just listening to her favourite music whilst sleeping until her mother came in her room.
Twilight's mom-"Twilight come on its Saturday why don't you hang out with your friends? it's a lovely day no need to sit inside all day".
Twilight-"okay mom it does look lovely outside" *lovely like pinkie pie* that time Twilight said it under her breathe but her mother didn't hear her she didn't know pinkie pie that we'll but when she saw her the first time, it was like her heart exploded.
text:
Twilight: 'hey guys wanna hang out for a while it's Saturday'.
Rainbow dash: 'awsome where to anyway?'
Applejack: 'sounds great and Rainbow dash I don't know i can't think sugarcube'
Fluttershy: 'I'm fine with what you guys think I don't mind at all as long as it's nothing scary'
Rarity: 'Fluttershy darling we promise we do anything you uncomfortable with but I agree I don't what you decide'
Pinkie pie: 'why not a SLEEPOVER at my house it will be great, we'll play some games, order pizza, tell eachother stories except scary stories anything' pinkie pie was excited about this sleepover. Twilight couldn't help but smile at pinkies enthusiasm she really liked pinkie pie. she liked how she was sometimes hyper but that's just pinkie pie.
Twilight- 'sounds great pinkie *blushes* what do you guys think?'
Rainbow dash- 'coolio sounds great'
Apple5jack- 'sounds great sugar cube'
Rarity- 'I'll pack some things for the sleepover'
Fluttershy- 'yayyy'
pinkie pie- 'okie dokie lokie be around my house later okay,
text ends
Twilght was and her were going to have a sleepover at pinkies house and Twilight was really excited but mostly she will get to spend the night at Pinkie pies house. she didn't know if pinkie pie felt the same way towards Twilight.
Later that day....
Pinkie pie was waiting anxiously for her friends and whilst she waited, Pinkie was getting the stuff ready for the sleepover. she couldn't wait to see her but mostly she couldn't wait to see Twilight. yes pinkie pie liked Twilight more than a friend she wondered if Twilight felt the same way as she did.
ding ding...
she ran towards the door and noticed that Twilight was the first person here pinkie pie blushed so red that Twilight noticed it so they both blushed without saying a word.
Twilight-"erm hey pinkie pie nice place you've got here" seriously Twilight's face face was reder than a tomato.
Pinkie pie-"hehe thanks why don't you sit down whilst I get everything else" it was a little awkward. so pinkie was getting everything ready and Twilight noticed a photo album saying "life of pinkie pie photo album" Twilight was really curious so she wanted to look through pinkies album.
pinkie pie- "watcha doing there twi?"
Twilight jumped when pinkie spoke out of nowhere and quickly closed the album.
Twilight- "I'm sorry for snooping around your things I'll put it back"
Pinkie pie- "no no its fine you don't need to apologise we'll both look together" so they looked through the album laughing at pictures of pinkies life in the photos.
To be continued....

awww twipie moment who loves twipie? I know I do I ship them so bad.