Chapter 13-Tragic

Twilight couldn't believe that school went by so quickly she was really excited but sadly she would miss canterlot high, everyone who went there also. She didn't know if she would be able to stay with her friends still and her girlfriend pinkie pie. Twilight wondered if they will last.
Twilight's mom-"I'm so happy for you Twilight" Twilight's mom gave Twilight a tight hug.
Twilight-"mom your hurting me. The graduation is till Friday mom and dad"
Twilight's dad-"I'm so proud of you my angel.
Twilight-"I don't know if me and pinkie will last though. What if we don't get to see eachother again?" Twilight's mom and dad gave her a hug. Twilight got a text from pinkie pie saying:
Pinkie:hey baby girl. There is this party at my house and I was wondering if you wanna come. It's our graduation party.😄
Twilight:of course I will sweetheart😗.
Pinkie pie:awwww. I'm going to tell our other friends it. Love you.
Twilight couldn't stop smiling. Pinkie was the love of her life she loved pinkie more than anything.
At the party......
Everyone was having fun. Rainbow dash was drinking cider (rainbow dash loves cider a lot I think it's okay😊) Fluttershy was with her brother zephyr breeze, Rarity was talking to a few good-looking guys (the same old rarity 😅) Applejack was helping with the apple cider Twilight and pinkie pie were dancing to a few songs. Twilight couldn't stop blushing at pinkies dancing she was so good at it.
Pinkie pie-"I'm gonna get a drink you want one?" Twilight nodded and pinkie pie went to get her one. Twilight went to sit down until Flash sentry came up to her.
Flash sentry-"hey Twilight"
Twilight-"Flash go away" Twilight got annoyed with Flash sentry. (Danm it Fkash go away she's not yours)
Flash sentry-"Twilight just kiss me" then Flash smashed his lips against Twilight. She tried to push him off when she did, she noticed pinkie standing there with their drinks in their hands shocked and outraged at what she just witnessed and then she ran out outside faster than roadrunner (roadrunner from looney tunes well pinkie is fast like roadrunner)
Rarity-"Pinkie pie what's the matter dear?" Rarity noticed pinkie was crying and all her friends came up to her.
Fluttershy-"Pinkie why are you crying?"
Pinkie pie-"why don't you asked cheating Twilight maybe she will give you an answer" then she ran outside and into her car and drove off.
Rainbow dash-"Twilight what did you do?"
Twilight-"I didn't do anything Flash sentry came up to me and kissed me and I tried to push him off and when I did, I found pinkie pie watching us" All of her friends went to Flash sentry. Rainbow dash punched Flash in the face knocking him out cold everyone saw them shocked.
Applejack-"Twilight we believe you. I know you didn't do anything it was Flash's fault. Everyone hugged Twilight.
Twilight-"we need to find pinkie pie I need to tell that it was a big misunderstanding" everyone agreed.
Pinkie pie was really upset and angry at Twilight for what she did she couldn't stop crying but she didn't see the other car that was stopped so pinkie tried to stop but it was to late she collided with the other car. After that, everything was a blur.
To be continued......

NOOOOOOOOOOO. Pinkie don't die on me don't die on us. What do you think will happen next?