Chapter 11-Meeting Twilight's parents

Since the incident with Flash sentry he got suspended for two months. Twilight and pinkie pie were happy as ever. Their love for eachother was stronger, happier any word you can think of that symbolises true love. Twilight thought that she should introduce pinkie pie to her parents. Pinkie pie didn't object but was a tiny bit nervous.
Pinkie pie-"I'm nervous about meeting your parents Twilight. What if they don't like me and force us to break up?" Pinkie pie was a little stressed but Twilight gave pinkie a kiss to assure her that everything will be okay.
Twilight-"Pinkie that won't like you, they'll live you. I've told them about us and they were happy for me and they really wanna meet you" Twilight gave pinkie another kiss and gave her a tight hug which pinkie excepted with no hesitation (wouldn't you be nervous if you had a boyfriend or girlfriend and you had to meet their parents? I would) when they got to Twilight's house, they went inside and saw Twilight's parents in the living room.
Twilight's mom-"hey sweetie have a good day at school?" She gave Twilight a big hug.
Twilight-"yes I had a good day. You wanted to meet pinkie pie right?" Both her parents nodded.
Pinkie pie-"err hey my name is pinkie pie" pinkie was a bit shy and nervous like Fluttershy. Twilight held pinkies hand and intertwined their fingers.
Twilight's dad-"it's nice to meet you" he shook pinkies hand. (Okay since I do think know the names of the parents I'm going to give them a random name😅)
Twilight's dad-"my name is blue moon and this is my wife sparkle shine" Twilight's mom gave pinkie pie a tight hug but pinkie pie didn't mind the tight hug. They had talked about eachother. Twilight thought that pinkie pie should stay over and her parents had no OBJECTION (sorry I had to do that. OBJECTION is off phoenix Wright from turnaround storm😅) Twilight was getting a few things ready. They watched a movie called "beauty and the beast" it was Twilight's favourite movie. Their favourite part was when belle and the beast were dancing in the ball room. Twilight couldn't resist.
Twilight-"may have this dance?" Twilight held out her hand to pinkie which she excepted.
Pinkie pie-"of course my beauty".
*song starts to play*
Twilight and pinkie pie danced the night away they really liked dancing for eachother it was romantic and once the song ended, they stopped and stared at eachother then they leaned and kissed. Twilight had her hands around pinkies neck since pinkie was taller and pinkie had her hands on Twilight's waist they were like that for a good few minutes them they parted and stared at eachother with their foreheads on eachother and smiled. They loved eachother very much more than anything.
Twilight-"can I meet your parents?" Pinkie pie hesitated for a second. She had to tell twilight that her parents died a year ago in a car accident and that her only family was maud.
To be continued.......

Man isn't Twipie so cute? I think they are adorable.