Chapter 4- Sleepover pt 2

pinkie pie and Twilight were still looking the others were a little busy so it was just Twilight and pinkie pie alone (wink wink ;) ) pinkie pie was a little embarrassed of her photos as a child whilst Twilight was laughing her favourite photographs was when pinkie pie got herself covered in flour (that's what I call a flower girl XD) pinkie pie was really embarrassed now.
Twilight-"oh pinkie pie it's okay no need to be embarrassed I think these photos of you are adorable" Twilight blushed at what she just said in front of pinkie pie.
Pinkie pie-"that's alright no need to be embarrassed" pinkie pie smiled and that made Twilight warm inside but she didn't know us that pinkie pie had the same feelings for Twilight as well. So they stared at eachother with red cheeks and they leaned in they were gonna kiss until the doorbell rang and Twilight and pinkie pie pulled away realising what they were gonna do so they blushed.
Pinkie pie-"err maybe I should let our friends in for the sleepover". A few hours later they had a great time until it was time for bed. Twilight was thinking about pinkie pie a lot and she couldn't stop blushing also she couldn't sleep at all so she went to get a drink. She also looked at the stars outside.
Pinkie pie-"can't sleep?"
Twilight-"ahhh oh it's you pinkie pie. You scared me for a second there. No I couldn't"
Pinkie pie-"neither can I and usually I'm a deep sleeper lol" they both laughed and then they stared at eachother for a few seconds and then looking away and blushing.
Pinkie pie-"you ever fell in love with someone but can't tell them how you feel?" This question got Twilight's attention quick.
Twilight-"yeah but I don't know if she feels the same way though. I'm afraid it will ruin our friendship"
Pinkie pie-"who is it?" Twilight was really blushing now but she can't tell pinkie that's it's her she's crushing on she just wasn't ready for it yet.
Twilight-"I can't tell you I'm sorry" Twilight felt bad for not telling pinkie pie.
Pinkie pie-"that's okay I understand completely in fact I'm going through the same shoes as you. I have a crush on someone to but I can't tell her how I feel cause I'm afraid that it would ruin our friendship" Twilight couldn't help but stare at pinkie pie. Pinkie stared back and they looked into eachothers eyes. They leaned in towards eachother for a kiss until they were interrupted by pinkies sister maud pie.
Maud-"I totally ship you two. Twipie forever yay. Come one boulder let's go make a fanfiction of Twilight and pinkie pie" (I don't know why I did that XD lol) pinkie and Twilight laughed really hard until they couldn't breathe. Then they stared at eachother once more. Until pinkie got holding out her hand.
Pinkie pie-"come on its getting late we should get some rest" Twilight nodded and blushed whilst holding pinkies hand pinkie pie was blushing to and for the rest of the night, they couldn't stop smiling in their sleep.
To be continued....

That scene with maud OMG lol. Also do you think Twilight and pinkie pie will confess to eachother? I hope so. Don't forget to vote the story and make sure to comment on the chapters I love to hear your opinions on them and don't forget Follow me and I'll follow you. Later taters.