Chapter 7-Telling my friends part 2

Rarity-"who is it darling?" Rarity was so happy for her friend Twilight to have her very first crush on someone but she and the rest of her friends didn't know was that Twilight's crush was pinkie pie.
Twilight-"please don't hate me if I tell you this.........I like girls" Twilight was waiting for her friends to hate her ad she was expecting it.
Rainbow dash-"why would we hate you Twilight? That's so awsome not many people come out like that" everyone else nodded in agreement.
Fluttershy-"so ummm who's the lucky girl Twilight does she know?" Fluttershy was a bit shy asking her friend Twilight that question. Twilight on the other hand, was shocked that her friends supported her for who she is that's true friendship right there.
Twilight-"I don't know if she feels the same way......I'm a bit nervous to tell you who she is though" she thought of pinkie pie and blushed at that moment. Her pink fluffy hair, her sent was so sweet, her laugh undeniably. cute.
Applejack-"you shouldn't be nervous about we won't judge you sugarcube"
Rainbow dash-"sooooo who is it?"
Twilight-"it's....pinkie pie" Twilight was a bit embarrassed and started to blush when she said pinkies name.
All-"awwwww"
Rarity-"so adorable darling you should tell her how you feel you never know" everyone gave eachother a group hug.
Pinkie pie-"hey what were you doing?" Pinkie skipped towards her friends. Twilight couldn't help but smile at her friend or shall I say sugar crush. Everyone except pinkie saw twilight blush bright pink and they started to giggle at the cuteness (I think I'm dying from cuteness overload here guys Twipie is my OTP I love them they are simply cute together😍) Twilight saw them giggle and blushed darker pink.
At class....
Twilight couldn't stop thinking about pinkie pie all day she even remembered that she was going to talk to pinkie pie after school on the field. Someone threw her a note saying *can't wait to talk to you after school* Twilight looked around and saw pinkie pie waving at her and Twilight waved back blushing.
After school.....
This was it Twilight was going to tell pinkie pie her feelings towards her she was nervous. She walked onto the field and saw pinkie pie waiting for her on the bench.
Pinkie pie-"hey what's up?" Twilight couldn't stop blushing at pinkie pie she was so beautiful with her hair glistening in sun whilst the wind blew her hair slightly.
Twilight-"I'm fine I didn't think you'd come really"
Pinkie pie-"you kidding? Of course I would. I wouldn't miss it for the world" they didn't realise that the others were watching them sneakily.
Twilight and pinkie pie started talking and laughing at eachother and then they held eachothers hands and blushed the others were watching them giggling at the two.
Pinkie pie-"sooooo you wanted to talk to me about something?" Twilight shook her head and just realised that she had stared at pinkie pie for a good few minutes.
Twilight-"oh yes that. *breathed heavily* I have a crush on someone and it's a girl"
Pinkie pie that's sooooo great who is it?" Twilight was nervous but she took the courage to tell pinkie that it was her.
Twilight-"I have a crush on........you pinkie pie"
To be continued.......

Right that's it i can't take this cuteness anymore I just love Twipie. What do you think pinkie will do? What will Twilight's answer be? Please comment down below your thoughts on the chapters, make sure to vote if you love Twipie and don't forget to follow me and I'll follow you it will be great. Later taters.