Chapter 10-Fight for love part2

Pinkie pie was really mad at Flash sentry for calling her sugar rush and there's a reason. Before she met Twilight, Pinkie pie had a boyfriend named cheese sandwich and he always called pinkie sugar rush because she was hyper in a good way and they loved eachother. Then one day pinkie pie caught cheese sandwich kissing someone else and that broke heart into pieces like glass and since then she hated that nickname.
Twilight-"Pinkie pie you okay? When flash sentry called you 'sugar rush' you got really angry. I've never seen you like that before" Twilight was worried about her girlfriend and a bit scared.
Pinkie pie-"*sighs* there's a reason why I hate that nickname. Before I met you in had a boyfriend named cheese sandwich send we loved eachother a lot and he always called me sugar rush because of me being super hyper sometimes and one day I caught him kissing someone else and I always hated that name" pinkie was tearing up after what she told Twilight and she thinks that Twilight will break up with her. Twilight gave her a hug and she gave her a kiss on the forehead. Their love for eachother is stronger than ever before.
Twilight-"that's in the past now. Let's focus on us being together" and with that they shared a passionate kiss.
At lunch time.....
Pinkie pie was standing outside waiting for her friends and her girlfriend pinkie pie until someone pushed her for no reason.
Pinkie pie-"hey what was that for?" She saw Flash sentry standing there laughing. Everyone else around stopped doing what they were doing and gasped. Boys can't hurt girls and this, was a shock.
Pinkie pie-"so you haven't learned your lesson have you?" Pinkie pie got up.
Flash sentry-"you think I care what you think? I can do whatever I want because I'm more popular than you" (it's always the popular kids going for the weaker people. That always annoys me😒. Seriously. I can't stand it and what the hell Flash sentry grow up) so pinkie pie punched Flash in the face but it didn't bleed it just left a bruise.
Flash sentry-"your gonna get it big time now" they were fighting until Flash said something that killed pinkie inside her.
Fkash sentry-"Twilight said that she doesn't want you anymore and that she loves me and guess what she kissed me" Twilight and her friends ran up to them shocked and outraged.
Pinkie pie stopped dead in her tracks shocked at what Flash sentry she didn't know if it was true but she believed it. (Pinkie pie is one of those people who believe what others say without knowing if it's true or not. I'm like that sometimes😅) Twilight went up to pinkie pie to help her up but she rejected her offer.
Pinkie pie-"I can do it myself" this surprised Twilight at how pinkie pie said that.
Twilight-"baby girl are you okay?"
Pinkie pie-"no I'm not actually. Is it true you love Flash sentry more than me? Flash told me everything" Twilight couldn't believe what she was hearing. Pinkie pie think what Flash sentry told her is the truth.
Twilight-"what? No that's not what happened. Look he kissed me and I pushed him off me and I told him I had a girlfriend which is you. I love you pinkie no one else" Twilight was tearing up fast. She couldn't lose pinkie pie over something that wasn't true. Pinkie pie didn't believe her at first but she lived Twilight more than anything in the whole world. (I would never forgive myself idmf twilight and pinkie broke up. I seriously ship them so hard😅)
pinkie pie-"I'm sorry Twilight I just jump to conclusions without thinking. Can you forgive me?" Pinkie felt bad for yelling at Twilight and was about to cry then Twilight kissed her right there in front of everyone without caring what they think. Everyone found it adorable and once again photo finish took another picture.
Photo finish-"you two are fabulous" everyone started to laugh.
Twilight-"of course I forgive you" everyone-"awwwww"
To be continued....

Twipie ship has set sailed. I love Twipie so much. Later taters