Chapter 6-Telling my friends

Twilight was happy that her parents supported her for liking girls she didn't know what she was afraid about now, she going to tell her best friends that she likes girls. In all honesty, she was scared about this (I know how Twilight feels at this point) Twilight was walking herself to school until she bumped into someone with blue hair and orange skin (why flash? Why😒?) Twilight was somehow familiar with this guy but didn't know his name.
Twilight-"oh sorry didn't see you there"
Flash-"hey what's a pretty girl like you doing good here?" (Smooth move fash like wow. He's really annoying sorry if you guys like flash sentry)
Twilight-"I'm learning why?" Twilight didn't know where this was going it was weird to her in all fairness she wasn't into him as a friend yes as more than a friend oh hell no.
Flash-"well maybe I can give you a lesson". Flash leaned in to kiss Twilight but was distracted by someone with hair like cotton candy (or candy floss it's the same thingXD)
Pinkie pie-"hey flash leave Twilight alone alright? She's obviously not into you" Twilight blushed at pinkie pie for sticking up for and holding her hand quite hard but not to hard.
Flash-"pfft whatever who would love her anyway?" Twilight was about to cry then pinkie pie punched him to the death not really but it did make his nose bleed.
Pinkie pie-"there's more where that came from my fist oh and that question you asked who would love Twilight? I would" Twilight was surprised at what pinkie just said like huh? Twilight was blushing than flashes bloody nose.
Flash-"okay sorry i won't do it again I swear"
Pinkie pie-"good no beat it *starts playing beat it by Michael Jackson* beat it beat it beat it beat it no one wants to beat it beat it" (I had to I'm sorry 😁) Twilight was laughing at pinkie pie being well herself and that's what she loved about pinkie pie. Her personality.
Twilight-"thank you for what you did also can I speak to you at lunch time?" Pinkie blushed.
Pinkie pi-"oh... errrrrrr.... sure okay where about?
Twilight-"the field" Twilight didn't know what she was thinking but she didn't care it was love for crying out loud.
Pinkie pie-"okie dokie lokie" and then they went to their lessons.
Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow dash were talking waiting for pinkie pie don't know where she was though.
Twilight-"guys I have a crush on someone"
Applejack-"well I'm happy for ya sugarcube?"
To be continued.....

Well this got interesting. Flash is insane like that towards girls and pinkie said that she loves twilight but did she mean it? What will happen next? Make sure to comment down below and say your thoughts on the chapters of the story make sure to vote if you live Twipie I know I do I live them and don't forget to follow me and I'll follow it it mean slot to me. Later taters.