(SCHOOL)

Authors note: bracket on senteences not spoken by lina.

Some people say that school is where you learn but for me it is a torture ground, everyday I go to sleep with dried tears and a whole box of tissues used ,and you would think that my parents would have helped but they are almost never home( leave at 5:00am and come back at 10:00pm sometimes 11:00pm) but I guess I have my siblings, not really they are my older siblings so they have to do their school ( blah,blah,blah) and they are always invited to parties .I don't get invited to parties except graduation etc.

Now I had to go to school and face the wrath of bullies , I pray I survive another day of bullies and meanies
(Honk,Honk,Honk ) that's my school bus gotta get my safety bag of tissues,😭😭😭😭

( Finally at school )
Even the bus was scary popular jocks and girls coming in and getting the cool chairs while I had to go to the back and get squashed like a banana in the midst of melons ,it wasn't nice ,they were sneezing and coughing like mad but I have gotten used to it .

I miss primary school when my mom used to drive me to school and I would pick up a book and read , I love Rachel Renee Russell and Jacqueline Wilson . I am their number one fan .

But now I have to deal with middle school , bullies , most peoplle would say school work but I love math,english,science etc.

( math in 5 mins)
I was passing the hallway when I wasrudely slipped by one of the popular girls aka (cooo=currently out of order ) name given by me.

She was so rude she slipped me and called me an ugly duckling in my mind I was saying "at least I became beautiful and you became jealous of me) but I was scared remembering movies that I watched where the nerds stood up and the popular oppressed them so i took learning from the movies and left picking up my books that had fallen on the ground and went to math class i was 10 mins late becaus i was crying because of what she said , i was 45 % angry and 55% sad.

.I had to go to my bag of tissues and take out some tissue from it to clean up for class.

I got to class and was asked why I was late I made an excuse that I was in the bathroom and i was let go to go to my seat. As i sat down many COOO (do you still remember these COOO'S ) brought their notes to me so that I could copy and do the classwork and etc. I had to or else they would have made my life more miserable than it already is.

It is kind of short but I will try to make it longer comment below on what I should put in the next story