I found my mate

Blaze pov
I came to school today and i  smelt the best scent ever it was lavender with a hint of strawberry it was just divine and then I saw her , well I bumped  into her  or  she bumped into me anyone cause we were both moving I felt tingles and sparks all over me it felt great then  ,  My wolf said something to me , he said mate , finally I blaze starr soon to be alpha of black moon pack  i have found my mate she was beautiful with her brown eyes and red hair ,she looked up and mumbled an apology and walked/ran away .

One of the guys from the group asked me what I was doing talking to that nerd I had to do everything not to lose my cool   cause he was insulting my mate so  I said nothing I had to make it believable that I did not have anything to do with her so I said that  she was careless,  reckless and what kind of bozo doesn't look where they're going.

Then from nowhere she came and told me to shut the hell up and that I bumped into her too with some other things and then she walked off.

I was happy that I found my mate but my wolf  Marcus was mad at me for not speaking up for her or helping her during lunch when spaghetti and sauce was thrown on her or when spit balls were shot at her and for insulting her.

I filled my dad in on the basics and  about  finding my mate he asked when  he  could meet her and I said not soon and I told him he wasn't mad at me but he wasn't pleased either he said that I should try and know her etc and I should Keep her safe even if I was in the background.

I agreed with my father on what he said and promised to do it then I ent to my room and slept with one thought in mind 'I found my mate'.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hi it's icecreamhon sorry for the wait  I had massive rioters block andbi couldn't think of what to write  but inspiration hit me that i should write a werewolf book and now I am hope you enjoyed cause i am trying to write this book  and it is harder than it seems. But I still love y'all no matter what .

Sarcastic comment of the day :