McDonalds part 2

7

We kept on asking each other questions ,he was so fun that I almost died of laughter ,then someone else entered and we looked at the door and saw it was the most popular girl ,yuck was all in could say it was disgusting, Well not her it was just that in school they acted like devils but out they look and act like prim and proper princesses , like i said before YUCK, DISGUSTING.

As i was saying she is so disgusting but highly held up in school if you dare try and insult her (key word is try) you are done for, she is a mommy's girl and she can not even play normal football she just bribes the rest of the team to fail hopelessly so it seems (key word seems) like she is the best player, which she is not , she doesn't stay a day without make up, she wears tight things around the whole school ,she can make your life heaven or hell she is the queen bee of our school Northwest high, she is a goddess in everyone's eyes except mine in my eyes she is a demon from the pits of hell and it will never change , i hate her more than the devil hates God, she is a fool and witch and last but not least she is YUCK AND DISGUSTING.

We were just sitting and she came to our table and the first thing she said was hey Jason hey female dog well she did not exactly say female dog she said something else but yeah, I was so pissed when she said it that I wanted to slap her , but I did not want the whole popular crew to gang up on me huh nun but that doesn't mean I cannot insult her in my mind I was sending the worst words ever to her but she didn't need to knowm, thank God for minds.

Well because of her our date was cut short  and in was really sad about it.