International day begins

please read the bottom author note I want to explain some things for the next chapter.

(I'm only one call away)

I took my phone it was Luciana that was calling me , she asked if i needed a ride and I said yes, she said she would pick me from my house to go to school in 40 minutes that I should be ready, I said ok and went to pick out my cloth, I went with sky blue jeans, white top and canvas shoes, with light make up, I curled my hair a little and then I was satisfied with my look , on a day that I was riding the school bus I could never wear a white top cause by the time I leave the bus it would be covered with so many stains unknown to mankind, from the spilt orange juice to God knows what.

Lina's dressing

Honk,honk,honk

There goes Luciana's ferrari, that car is hot it's a red ferrari, I am sure that car was sculpted by a goddess cause by the looks of it, it is heavenly, the wheels the colour omg it's so great, if i was a car it'd be my suitor what did I just say eew , but that car is hot though.

Luciana's ferrari.

I ran down the stairs and took a slice of bread with a cup of orange juice, i ate them fast then ran to luciana's car , where she was waiting with the widest smile you could ever imagine she engulfed me in such a tight hug immediately she saw me, I was so happy , but she was sucking out the breath in me cause her hug was too tight , I told her with the little amount of breath in me to let me go, then she stopped hugging but she still had that smile on her face m in fact that smile could be a peace treaty for plenty countries , she is now so cute, she could ne the next top model if she wanted to.

There was so much noise when I entered school today so I asked a passerby what the whole ruckus was about he said it was because of international day coming next week , i said thankyou for the news and he said your welcome.

Now in our school, instead of you to go to different classes to have a class the teachers come to your class, so now if a teacher sends you on an errand to get something from another class , the students from that class won't allow you to enter their class they take the international day as a competition even though the aim of the international day is to promote unity in diversity.

A group of grade tens were chasing out our the grade nines with shouts and swear words, because they thought the year nines were trying to steal their ideas for the international day.

On my way to my locker Luciana gave me the best surprise she said her father asked the management of the school to put the whole quad friends locker side by side.

I was so happy now.

Our class had finally chosen a country after so much arguing , our country was france , we hope we get first place .

LET THE INTERNATIONAL DAY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄💄

Thank you all for the reads and follows so the aim of this author's note is to explain a critical thing in the story, .

1. Sophia  changed to that school that term, two weeks ago.

2.  Sophia does not know about the bad ass blaze only the queen bee, her encounter with the bad ass is soon to come.

3. Sophia  left her old school cause she was bullied.

4. Sophia  and the rest of the quads were in this school when they were in grade 7, they left ending of grade 7 and just returned in grade 12.

5. Jason is a good guy and was blaze best friend in primary school.

6. Lina and the quad friends go way back.

Question of the day:

Novel or comic.

How will I ever end my book without a sarcastic comment,

Sarcastic comment of the day is :