thinking about mythical creatures

There is one thing  about me that most people don't know , I am secretly in love with wolves and legens  and Greek mythology and also mythical creatures but mostly I love wolves, they are big and beautiful,  I always wished that if i was a wolf I would be a white wolf with a streak of pink and purple paws, I am not necessarily obsessed I just always wanted to see a wolf a black wolf , if i do say so myself or a legen with streaks of pink and purple on my white wing , or a godess just like athena i normally had dreams that she  talked to me , but I only thought of them as dreams, I also dream about my self in wolf form and legen form, I also had a dream about a certain black wolf, it started the day I bumped into blaze starr .

Sometimes I wi shed humans had mates just like werewolves do that way it would be easier to find a person that us humans can settle down with I als o like the moon goddess I think  she is nice buy not  up to Athena.

I should stop daydreaming about myths and come back to the real world , even though the real world is mor dangerous than my world, I have always dreamt of meeting a werewolf it is even in my bucket list t o get a signature from a werewolf, but I know it will never happen.
M
Most of you must be thinking where I am , I was just reading a book about mythical creatures then I zoned out and started thinking about it.

Now your thinking why I am in the library well I am hiding from  the populars because I don't want any drama .

It has been exactly 2 weeks since I bumped into blaze starr,  he has been doing his occasional growling when I am with Jason but I think it was purely coincidental and the bullying has gotten 10 times worse but, I am lulling through.

The bad thing is that I got paired with blaze for a project  in english, today so I am meeting up with him tomorrow at my house at 5pm.

My mom said I should come home early today so I am going to rush home now , she said she had a surprise for me.

Home

I reached home 30 mins later, and went to my room and lo and behold my sis crystal was there with my two brothers Matt and Robert , i scram with joy.

I loved my siblings but they were never around , they always had something to do, but they tried to make time for me , I hadn't seen them in 3 months,  so I was happy.

My sis was a girly girl but she was Strong  and my brothers were well built, when i my siblings were in school the female population were drooling over my brother,  while my sister got the whole male population at her feet, people actually liked me a little, but when they left it all came crashing doen.

It was like there was a sign on my back that said 'pick on me ' and that is exactly what they did.

The thing isn't that I am physically weak, no it is that I am emotionally weak, I can take a blow or a whole table filled with books but when it came to a person saying she was ugly, she would break down ands start crying.

I ran to all my siblings and hugged them , i was so happy, I freaking missed them.

I ran down and said  thanks mom, then I went back upstairs and shooed my siblings out of the room , then I changed into shorts and a long hoodie.

Crystal pov
I knew something was wrong with her when I saw her on her way back she had this sad looked etched on her face , I was so worried about my soph, soph was a very happy person with a playful personality but she change and I don't know why , but I will find out and ruin the person that cost her the pain that she has experienced,  I went to sit quietly, careful not to attract attention and waited for soph to enter her room, we had finished the introduction with amara,  so it was soph's turn, in less than a minute soph had entered her room, I should have bought earplugs for what I heard next was a glass shattering scream the next thing she did was to come and hug us, she went down to thank mom and shooed us out of the room so she could change.