mine

Tracey  is picking me  up today in her jaguar , I wish my parents would buy me a car they said  they would give it to me during my 18 th birthday which is in 2 months on October 29th he said that I could chose the colour  and everything else about the car it is gonna be my dream car his words not mine.

Today felt like a good day I hope it is so I just packed my hair in a pony tail, i wore a black top  with my white cropped  sweater  with black skinny jeans and white vans shoe with lip gloss I do not hate make  up I just prefer not having  it on my face.

I went down stairs to have breakfast I had pancakes and maple syrup on it with   a glass of Orange  juice  and I waited for Luciana to come pick me up .

Luciana came to  pick  me up 10 mins later , I ran up  to her and gave her a hug and then said hi, she looked at me and asked me what the occasion i  cause she knew me and make up weren't friends , not even lip gloss  and I wasn't exactly the one that dresses up even of it is a little i told her nothing and then she drove us to school.

I entered  the school and ran straight to my locker  with Luciana we met up with the rest of the group by the lockers we talked until 5 mins before the bell rang then we separated  I was on my way to class when i was  stoped by someone I looked to see who it was and it was Jason I was happy to see him we said hi and then we were just talking to each other he put his arm round my shoulder and I started thinking how I did nt feel sparks compared TO how I felt when I bumped into blaze.

I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard a growl and then somebody said mine , I looked around to see who it was and then i saw blaze,  I won't lie my heart skipped  a bit when I saw him he was extremely hot today and I internally swooned.
X
Jason said that I should go to class that he will be there soon and we can have  lunch together at burger king , I blushed a little then I went to class I saw blaze looking at me intensely and I did not understand why.

I was correct today was relatively better than other days , the only bad thing that happened today was being tripped  when I entered maths class , and I heard someone growl when that happened and lo and behold it was blaze Starr  it is like he has a freaking habit of growling h e should take a chill pill. Angry much.

💳💳💳💳📱📱📱📱📱💳💳💳💳💳📱📱📱📱📱📱💳💳💳💳
Hi it's icecreamhon i am so happy I posted 2 chapters in a day am I on a roll or  what , I hav3 more than 450 reads I am so happy I thought it ould take me Ayr or  to even reach 400 res thank you all check out @mamaluvsu a user
@ FALLINGCROWN123
An d all my awesome followers
C heck out my instagram account icecreamhoney336_
Thanks